What is your latest/ next headphone purchase?
Sep 2, 2006 at 4:30 AM Post #166 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs
I'm considering joining the forces of the Stax team. The Omega 2 is now my pick.

Everyones done O2. Go AMT.

or

Everyones done O2. Theres a damn good reason.
biggrin.gif

Good luck.

(Still thinking Sigma next)

Sep 2, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #167 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spareribs
I'm considering joining the forces of the Stax team. The Omega 2 is now my pick.

If so, I welcome you to... Team Omega II
lambda.gif

My next phones will most probably be IEM's. Ultimate Ears UE-10 Pro or Westone ES2

Sep 2, 2006 at 1:53 PM Post #169 of 194
I'll probably bite the bullet around chirstmas and buy UE5cs or ES2s with a new source and amp and call it quits.

Sep 2, 2006 at 4:52 PM Post #172 of 194
Well after lurking around here for several months I decided to get a pair of HD650 and join up. Within about 48 hours I found myself a victim of the J and R empty HD650 box disaster. Well over a week later I finally got my 650's and realized that I need a source and and an amp (suggestions please) so I'm still researching what those will be. However, I am very pleased with the HD650.
600smile.gif

In the IEM department, the left driver of my E2c was crushed by an office chair (still mad about that) so I ordered a pair of E4c from Todd, who happens to be waiting on Shure to ship in his order.

So,
Latest: HD650 and E4c (in the mail)
Next: Source and an amp, though the next cans will probably be some AT's or entry/mid-range Stax.

Thank you HeadFi for creating a new drain for my wallet.

Sep 2, 2006 at 5:31 PM Post #173 of 194
defo considering the ER-4 IEM's for my next upgrade, i'm fairly new to all this & mainly just an ipod listener. i'm using the sens hd25's that were meant for home mixer use, but atm they're the best i got, so the ipod sees them most. i have the px100's (great, but too much sound leakage) & cx300's (limited choice in rubber tips, don't anchor as well as i'd like) & well, i really want proper IEM's that anchor better in the ear canal, & obviously, sound far better. maybe i'll stretch to an amp further on
wink.gif

Sep 3, 2006 at 11:32 AM Post #175 of 194
Bought a pair of Shure E4G's about three weeks ago, upgrading from Shure E2C's.

Fantastic stuff
580smile.gif

Sep 3, 2006 at 12:21 PM Post #178 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl
Whaaaaa....!?

It surprises me that it would surprise you. I think I even mentioned to you that I was tossing up the idea a few days ago.

Sep 3, 2006 at 12:32 PM Post #179 of 194
Quote:

Originally Posted by mirumu
It surprises me that it would surprise you. I think I even mentioned to you that I was tossing up the idea a few days ago.

There's tossing up an idea, and tossing up an idea, Matt. Every little head-fi-kiddy goes "when I grow up, I'm going to be a fireman who owns three Orpheus'", but few actually go out and make it happen.

Still, I'm sure I'll be scrounging a few listens if you do it.
biggrin.gif

Sep 3, 2006 at 1:00 PM Post #180 of 194
dunno if it will be my next can but i found out by accident that my girlfriend is getting me a dt770pro/80 for my birthday which is in december. hopefully i will have a um2 by then too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back