What is your income?
May 2, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #4 of 45

Quote:
A week or Monthly..?? Hmmm if weekly then O_O

rolleyes.gif
Yearly

May 2, 2011 at 1:07 PM Post #6 of 45
Yeah this is more of a bragging rights thread.. But if you asked i suppose i will play along. I currently earn around 80,000 per annum after tax. I do pay a mortgage, so half my pay goes into that.

May 2, 2011 at 2:13 PM Post #7 of 45
I fail to understand the value of people posting their income levels. Someone could say they make over a million dollars per year. Is it true? Likely not. Why should we care?

May 2, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #8 of 45
As a stay at home father, I have no income as such. I did see one
time that the value of a stay at home parent is about $150,000 a year...
So, I guess I save us about $150,000 dollars a year!

May 2, 2011 at 2:25 PM Post #9 of 45
You do have a good point, this thread will get the Trolls out to play :)

Quote:
I fail to understand the value of people posting their income levels. Someone could say they make over a million dollars per year. Is it true? Likely not. Why should we care?

May 2, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #10 of 45
Yeah this is more of a bragging rights thread.. But if you asked i suppose i will play along. I currently earn around 80,000 per annum after tax. I do pay a mortgage, so half my pay goes into that.

$80k AUD?

May 2, 2011 at 2:42 PM Post #11 of 45
You are correct.

Quote:
Quote:

$80k AUD?

May 2, 2011 at 3:48 PM Post #14 of 45
I used to be a pastry cook at several NYC top restaurants.  I dreamed of the high-income jobs (not to mention the fewer hours standing up - cooking hurt my feet!) that come with University, so I studied accounting.  As it turns out, the higher incomes are pretty much only due to higher hours/day.  Heck, an I-bank analyst barely breaks $20/hour these days

Quote:
Similarily I make less. Fine dining cooking is not for people wanting to get rich.

May 2, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #15 of 45
Not totally true... I only work 46hr week. Shift work has its ups! :wink: Its not really a week for me as i do 3 days 3 nights and 6 days off.

Quote:
I used to be a pastry cook at several NYC top restaurants.  I dreamed of the high-income jobs (not to mention the fewer hours standing up - cooking hurt my feet!) that come with University, so I studied accounting.  As it turns out, the higher incomes are pretty much only due to higher hours/day.  Heck, an I-bank analyst barely breaks $20/hour these days

Users who are viewing this thread

Back