What is your favorite Kilobuck IEM?
Aug 25, 2022 at 10:06 AM Post #31 of 34
Wow, thanks for the tip, was trying to get more comfortable fit with MKII trying different things today, this actually works, or I am just getting used to the pain. :smile:

Glad this helped! My other comfort recommendation: Acoustune AEX07 tips. These are the upgraded version of the AET07s that come stock with the Monarch Mk Ii. The AEX are more grippy and have a slightly more rounded shape so they take the comfort up another level.

Aug 25, 2022 at 3:21 PM Post #32 of 34
Glad this helped! My other comfort recommendation: Acoustune AEX07 tips. These are the upgraded version of the AET07s that come stock with the Monarch Mk Ii. The AEX are more grippy and have a slightly more rounded shape so they take the comfort up another level.
Thanks, I am using AZLA SednaEarFit Max, in ear comfort is all right, it's just pressure on the outer part, but it's not as bad already when I started, the trick is to find the right position so it doesn't press on sensitive parts.

Aug 25, 2022 at 3:25 PM Post #33 of 34
It probably has a high output impedance, and it messes up the frequency response of some iems, mostly highly sensitive multi driver ones.
Why do you need to run them balanced anyway?
That must be specific to Monarch dynamic driver then as all BA drivers IEMs did not have that problem.

Aug 26, 2022 at 3:41 PM Post #34 of 34
Thanks, I am using AZLA SednaEarFit Max, in ear comfort is all right, it's just pressure on the outer part, but it's not as bad already when I started, the trick is to find the right position so it doesn't press on sensitive parts.
After playing with tips settled for AZLA SednaEarfit Crystal
- the tips are slightly longer than Max keeping shells further away from Concha and letting them more comfortably rest on Antitragus (see ref below)
- another positive effect is that bass dropped slightly which made them sound more detailed, with Max it was a bit overwhelming, masking some mids.
1661542913107.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back