What is your favorite iTunes settings?
Feb 20, 2015 at 2:19 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Moab

New Head-Fier
I have a newer iMac with 500 GB of flash storage.  I am going to start putting my entire cd collection into iTunes using the lossless setting.  Thought I would ask what your favorite settings are for iTunes before I begin?

Thanks in advance

Feb 20, 2015 at 2:29 AM Post #2 of 3
  I have a newer iMac with 500 GB of flash storage.  I am going to start putting my entire cd collection into iTunes using the lossless setting.  Thought I would ask what your favorite settings are for iTunes before I begin?

Thanks in advance

My settings, do you mean the equalizer? I turn off the EQ and the Sound Enhancer BS at all times.

Feb 20, 2015 at 11:38 AM Post #3 of 3
  My settings, do you mean the equalizer? I turn off the EQ and the Sound Enhancer BS at all times.

Yes I mean the preferences/settings you choose.  I am going to spend the time putting 500+ cd's using the lossless encoder in iTunes on my newer iMac.  I am willing to listen and learn about the better preferences/setting for iTunes sound quality.  Knowing that you turn off the EQ and Sound enhancer is the kind of information I am looking for.

I use my iPod Classic 5.5 gen in my car and then at my job using in ear earphones, so I spend many hours of the day listening to music.  I have an old set of ultimate ears in ear earphones that I have been using for eight years which still work great(I do not remember what model they are though)!  I have been considering buying the Shure 215's because they will most likely handle the tough environment I work in.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back