What is your favorite Head-Fi thread of all time?
Feb 23, 2004 at 6:29 PM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by Stephonovich
AIM9X banished? Whatever for? Sure, he was rather opinionated, and probably scared away more newbies than anyone else, but it was hilarious to watch him ranting about the search function
biggrin.gif

(-:Stephonovich:)

Last I remember he was b*tching about people asking him questions about his somewhat poorly listed SR225 FS thread...and I quote:

<<<Stop asking me if they are still available. They are still available. When they are no longer available, i will post "SOLD" in this thread.>>>

...among the more amusing threads I've read recently, partially because he kept whiing about people asking questions and partially because it was plainly obvious that if he had listed them better, he'd have gotten few to no questions. ^_^

Feb 24, 2004 at 7:30 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally posted by strohmie
Last I remember he was b*tching about people asking him questions about his somewhat poorly listed SR225 FS thread...and I quote:

<<<Stop asking me if they are still available. They are still available. When they are no longer available, i will post "SOLD" in this thread.>>>

...among the more amusing threads I've read recently, partially because he kept whiing about people asking questions and partially because it was plainly obvious that if he had listed them better, he'd have gotten few to no questions. ^_^

If you read the quote that your moronic self just posted, you would realize that i said nothing negative about them asking me questions. I merely said "Stop asking me if they are still available. They are still available. When they are no longer available, i will post "SOLD" in this thread." I don't know where you come up with this crap and I would truly enjoy it if you would stop coming up with these dumb accusations. There is only one buyer that I have ever badmouthed and I had more than reason enough to do so. Read my Buyer/Seller feedback before you start making up some more horse-monkey feces about that story too.

Aso, Gpalmer... I was never banned or threatened with a permaban. I decided to not post outside of FS/FT because I refuse to take an active role in a community run by a hypocritic dictator who deals out his "punishments" horribly unequally between his members. That, and I truly enjoy not having to deal with geniuses such as strohmie. I still answer to friendly PMs and I may still post on a monthly basis.

I'm also going to enjoy the flurry of PMs from the mods about this one. Oh, stromie, go ahead and report this post to the mods. I'd rather they all read it so they can see how intelligent you aren't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back