What is your EDC(every day carry) flashlight?
Jan 27, 2009 at 8:41 AM Post #16 of 22
I use Nitecore D10. It's small and light enough to fit into small pockets. Its brightness is adjustable and it uses a single AA battery which is cheap to buy. Its electronic-controlled switch is easy to operate and build quality is good.

Nitecore EX10 is another favourite. It's the same as D10 except it uses a single cr123 battery. It's a bit shorter and fatter than D10 though.

Jan 27, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #17 of 22
ARC-P in my pocket everyday and used just about everyday. Great light. I got invested in SureFire 6P years ago and recently converted two of them to LED; great improvement in light intensity and run time. Vehicle and bedside there are 3 D-cell MagLites with LED conversions. They provide light with the potential of "persuasion" should a social interaction warrant it. Some of the newer lights look interesting, but I can't justify them when the presently owned (and paid for) lights work so well. Next step; upgrade remaining 6Ps and 9P weapons lights to LED.

Jan 28, 2009 at 5:07 AM Post #18 of 22
SureFire A2 Aviator, white LEDs

Has a few nicks and a chip in the Pyrex window, but works like a charm. Saved my butt from a mean, mangy dog, once!

Jan 28, 2009 at 8:34 PM Post #19 of 22
current unit is LEDWAVE X-55

fancy 'the torch' from wicked lasers

why? because it has to be cool if its in the guiness book right? lol

just so i can do away with the need for my windmill sp-3000 weatherproof lighter, consolidate all that into one unit.

Jan 29, 2009 at 12:05 PM Post #21 of 22
I have a Photon Micro Light which resides on my keyring. It comes in very handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back