what is your biggest pet peeve of your SO?
Mar 15, 2007 at 5:04 PM Post #16 of 43
^^
hormones.gif
^^

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:37 PM Post #17 of 43
My girl is pretty much perfect, and the only thing that bugs me might come off as a little selfish
smily_headphones1.gif
Basically, when life gets hectic the drive to be intimate is all but gone. I mean completely gone. It's something I'll never understand, because when things are chill we both have a lot of fun, so when things are stressful wouldn't you want to kick back and have fun for a while?

Oh well, that's what BitTorrent is for I guess
biggrin.gif

--Illah

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:43 PM Post #18 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illah /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My girl is pretty much perfect, and the only thing that bugs me might come off as a little selfish
smily_headphones1.gif
Basically, when life gets hectic the drive to be intimate is all but gone. I mean completely gone. It's something I'll never understand, because when things are chill we both have a lot of fun, so when things are stressful wouldn't you want to kick back and have fun for a while?

Oh well, that's what BitTorrent is for I guess
biggrin.gif

--Illah

Which means your SO is either Halle Berry or Catherine Zeta Jones. Selfish? Oh my!

Mar 15, 2007 at 5:53 PM Post #19 of 43
This is probably a petty pet peeve (did I just say that?), but whenever my dear wife and I go to dinner, she almost always says the following when ordering:

Waiter/Waitress: "Ma'am, what would you like?"

Wife: "I'll have your insert entree here, with........"

Why must she say, "your"? It's like faux sophistication, and it grates on my nerves.

We always joke around about it (and she claims she doesn't realize when she does it), but I think she still does it to spite me.
tongue.gif

She's a funny/crazy woman, and I wouldn't trade her for any other.
icon10.gif

Mar 15, 2007 at 9:32 PM Post #20 of 43
peeves? certainly there are! my SO is hella hard to wake up. i can use her as a punching bag in the morning and she still wont budge; not that i would of course :p and also her taste in food, she detests fast food... something i would like to indulge in every week or so =D

other than that (and some common woman troubles), it's smooth sailing

Mar 15, 2007 at 10:02 PM Post #21 of 43
The only real thing I can think of is my girl tosses and turns like crazy when she's first settling in to bed. This is completely selfish. Why? The only reason it annoys me is because I drop like a brick and fall asleep within minutes. How dare she impede my powerful ability to sleep?!

Heh. I can only imagine how annoying I am to someone else (like her) who can't zonk out as easily.

Mar 15, 2007 at 10:34 PM Post #22 of 43
cmon guys, we need more dirt than this!

My ex had a really annoying habit of picking apart her food. She would order a burger or wrap, and then disassemble it and eat each ingredient seperately.

Another ex really got on my nerves because every time someone mentioned anything slightly nostalgic she would go into a huge "OH MY GOD I LOVE _____"!!! I'm talking about anything anyone would mention from the 90's. Didn't matter what it was or if she actually liked them as a kid.

Mar 15, 2007 at 11:04 PM Post #24 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by pne /img/forum/go_quote.gif
cmon guys, we need more dirt than this!

My ex had a really annoying habit of picking apart her food. She would order a burger or wrap, and then disassemble it and eat each ingredient seperately.

OOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhhh, you hit upon a nerve with me. I had one that would disassemble food that was never assembled to begin with, like a salad! She'd pick over the damn thing as if she were expecting to find something valuable in it --- what's under this piece of arugula? "NOTHING, JUST EAT THE FREGGIN' SALAD NUT JOB" is what I wanted to yell in many quiet-a-restaurant.

It annoyed me enough I thought about feigning a one kneed proposal at a nice restaurant during the salad course. Instead of a ring, I would present her a jeweler's loupe so she could salad prospect more thoroughly, but I didn't; I think she might have actually used it.

Mar 16, 2007 at 12:54 AM Post #25 of 43
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pm@c /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ive never had a SO. Poor me. My family must be starting to think Im gay.. or a loner. I just havent really found someone to ask out, or someone I could gather up enough courage to talk to... Maybe i am just a loner...

Part of growing up is finding out who and what you are. Not all of us are equipped [I'm not talking about naughty bits here] to "be with" someone of the opposite gender - and keep in mind that if you are not so equipped, you are not [necessarily] gay, loner maybe. Women are fine to look at, and endlessly interesting/fascinating, BUT hooking up with one brings on heavy responsibility and a measure of troubles. I know - I was married to a woman who is now on a psychiatric disability. Ditto for the [otherwise wonderful] woman I dated after the divorce. I am 57, and I live in a state of near-complete indifference, as far as having an SO.

Laz

Mar 16, 2007 at 1:12 AM Post #26 of 43
Money, in particular, my wife's inability to pay her screwing bills. For six months now her Student loan company has been calling the house daily, she refuses to answer the phone. When we bought a car 3 months ago the dealership ran her credit history..... $30,000 in debt! Going back almost 20 years! She has a job. Hell, she gets paid more than I do!

I've already paid-up and cancelled 5 credit cards we had (about $15k total) and have another $8k that I'm funneling all my available cash towards (No new motorcycle this year
frown.gif
).

"Hey babe, you seem to still owe Dell™ $2000" (From a $700 computer 3 years ago)
'OK I'll pay them tomorrow"

Then she'll pay them the bare minimum. The intrest charges are more than that! Next month I'll owe them even more money!!

Seriously I never would have married her if I knew she was this bad with money (guess I know why she was already divorced, huh?).

-Learn From My Mistake-

Get a credit report along with a blood test from now on. Please!

Mar 16, 2007 at 1:20 AM Post #27 of 43
No one has been game enough to say "just downright UGLY".

I'm not talking about my current g/f, she's a part time model... but I will admit I've been with a few shockers in the past.
k1000smile.gif

Mar 16, 2007 at 1:24 AM Post #28 of 43
my wife thinks i spend too much time on head-fi and have too many phones and gets upset when a new package arrives at the door. geez what a party pooper!
rolleyes.gif
tongue.gif
eek.gif
mad.gif
plainface.gif
confused.gif
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back