what is ur favorite cigarette (or cigar, or pipe tobacco)?
Oct 14, 2002 at 7:05 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

taipeileviathan

100+ Head-Fier
i invite u all to profess ur smoking habits where ur kids, ur wife, ur parents, ur girlfriend and ur conscience will not find u (u do, after all, discuss headphones here
rolleyes.gif
). as for me, i love experimenting with more obscure, eclectic brands such as dmitrinoff & co.'s shepheard's hotel, but my main staple remains davidoff's magnum lights, of which i always pick up a carton before returning to the states in duty free... i'll list more obscure brand names if ppl start posting here, if not, i'll just disappear...

any takers?

Oct 14, 2002 at 8:03 AM Post #2 of 4
i need to start smoking cigarettes so i can be cool too.

actually, i'm quite fond of cigars. haven't had one in a month or so though, been too busy and the coming months aren't exactly sit-outside-and-smoke-cigars weather.
frown.gif

Oct 14, 2002 at 3:19 PM Post #3 of 4
all too true about the weather and cigars... however, i do think that cigarettes are much better suited for cold weather... dunno why i think that.
confused.gif
but i do...

and cigarettes do make me look cool! have u ever laid eyes upon a frazzled college kid in a bathrobe and pajama pants sitting in his room with staxes on his head and a cig in his mouth? hot stuff...
smily_headphones1.gif
just take my word for it.

cig of the day: nat sherman's mint lights. if u like menthols, then u will LOVE these... kinda like going from hershey's to godiva chocolates (tho godiva ain't that great, but whatever)...

Oct 14, 2002 at 6:43 PM Post #4 of 4
Camel Spice Crema! Out of all of the special blend camels that come in the metal tins these are the dankest. Theyre have the turkish and domestic tobaccos (tastes like its mostly turkish) with some spices and a little vanilla. Kinda expensive but oh so tasty. The local tobacco shop had them for about a month but not any more
confused.gif
. I wish I could find em again! I usually smoke Camel Turkish Golds. Last week I made the mistake of going for the buy two get one free deal on Camel regs - yuck! Schwaggy domestic tobacco. I forgot how bad these things were.

Anyway cigarettes are completely disgusting from buying them and supporting horrible corporations to smoking them and putting nasty carcinogens directly into your lungs to the non-biodegradable butts that most idiot scumbags throw on the ground to sit there for 7 years and leak all sorts of poisons into the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back