What is the next headphone from any manufacturer?
Jan 4, 2007 at 11:27 AM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by nothing101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ok

so i think an 03 is very possible although i dont see much reason why they should make an even more unnafordable headphone.

If Takeshi-san was still around then they would. This was the man behind the ridiculous T2. Unfortunately Meguro-san actually runs Stax like a business.

Jan 4, 2007 at 1:11 PM Post #19 of 28
Yes of coarse that was B*LLSH*T!
icon10.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 1:25 PM Post #22 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
AKG is announcing a new Electret/Dynamic headphone later this month named the K340 II. It will go on sale sometime in March.

Or perhaps the K-1001??
k1000smile.gif

Jan 4, 2007 at 2:53 PM Post #24 of 28
Sennheiser will follow Precide and Taket and produce a Heil driver headphone for the HD950.

QUAD will make an electrostatic headphone to compliment their new speaker line up for this year.

My fingers are crossed anyway.

Jan 4, 2007 at 3:14 PM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
If sales are just fine (as I imagine they are), there really isn't that much reason to.

If they released a new headphone it would pretty much boost their sales no matter how slight the improvement.

Jan 4, 2007 at 4:44 PM Post #26 of 28
Maybe an HE90a?
tongue.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
On the other hand, Sennheiser haven't been that secretive about the fact that they will have a new flagship out this year (of course, that could just as easily mean late december). Again, its not necessarily going to be called HD700.

Jan 4, 2007 at 7:26 PM Post #28 of 28
i think that's safe to say. all of the manufacturers like to have us wrapped around their finger. =T we're all waiting to hear some news about what's new.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back