What is the greatest among the two; t-jays three or beats tour?
Sep 21, 2011 at 10:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Trent41

New Head-Fier
Also, kindly give the pros and cons for the two In-ear earphones. One thing also, any In-ear earphones that somebody will suggest are highly accepted and respected, just give the pros and cons if you suggest something. I really need to buy the right In-ear earphones so that my money will not go to waste because of wrong choice. Thank you in advance. 

Sep 21, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Wow, you're tone's a little demanding. Beats: Nothing spectacular for the price, not worth the money unless you get them cheap. A-jays: Decent sounding, but my classmate's with the straight jack broke within a weak. Got pretty snobbish build quality. Go to ljokerl's multi review thread for some ideas. They're plentiful there
http://www.head-fi.org/t/478568/multi-iem-review-195-iems-compared-fischer-audio-fa-788-skullcandy-smokin-added-9-17-11

Sep 21, 2011 at 2:19 PM Post #3 of 3
Suggestions generally demand that you give us your price range for the purchase and your musical preference (for more experienced members they usually just describe exactly what sound signature they want from their headphones).

I had the klipch s4 for a while and they had killer bass for the 60$ I paid, a little harsh on the treble at times. They worked best for techno for me (was mostly listening to breakbeat and dubstep with them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back