What is the going rate for a GL DPS?
Nov 26, 2007 at 4:48 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

ph0rk

Headphoneus Supremus
(Gilmore lite dedicated power supply)

Anyone know what they tend to run for used? (for sale didn't seem quite the right place for this as it is liable to become a discussion).

either color.

Nov 26, 2007 at 10:50 PM Post #3 of 6
Rare is an understatement, I recall seeing only 1 FS ad for a DPS by itself over the past few years.
wink.gif

You should have gotten a DPS earlier, I just noticed HeadAmp bumped up its price by $25! I think a fair used price for it now would be $200...wow...

Nov 26, 2007 at 10:53 PM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rare is an understatement, I recall seeing only 1 FS ad for a DPS by itself over the past few years.
wink.gif

You should have gotten a DPS earlier, I just noticed HeadAmp bumped up its price by $25! I think a fair used price for it now would be $200...wow...

Wouldn't have done me much good as I've only had the Lite for ~10 days
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2007 at 11:01 PM Post #5 of 6
i wonder how the Gilmore lite sounds without the DPS? Mine could be for sale in 8 weeks or i could just sell all the other amps that i have. I liked the GLite + DPS so much that i might upgrade...to the GS1 or even the GSX. I'm sold on solid state.

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:35 AM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by jh4db536 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i wonder how the Gilmore lite sounds without the DPS? Mine could be for sale in 8 weeks or i could just sell all the other amps that i have. I liked the GLite + DPS so much that i might upgrade...to the GS1 or even the GSX. I'm sold on solid state.

Admittedly I can't find any flaws, but I figured if I could find a DPS for ~$150 or thereabouts, I'd go for it.

It'd be silly to have to buy a GL+dps just to turn around and sell my GL+elpac - That would make me do something sillier, like buy a GS1
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back