What is the deal with Jaben??
Nov 19, 2010 at 10:58 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

ianmedium

Headphoneus Supremus
I like to read a lot of reviews before purchasing equipment so have joined a number of forums. The one I spend most time on is this one and then less time on others. I saw whilst googling the Jaben forum. several months ago. applied to join and was told to wait for an email from the administrator letting me know if I were accepted. I waited several months and nothing!

So, I thought I would give it another go as I know how busy things can get and emails can get lost. Yet again, same message and nothing!

Is this place one can join or does one have to do some special thing like purchase from them to be able to join ( I noticed they have a retail side as well)?

Nov 19, 2010 at 12:53 PM Post #3 of 5

shoot a email to Uncle Wilson and he should help you, i never heard of needing to buy to join as i am a member there also. something probably got messed up in the delivery of the this to the that in the email processation  of the megagigabytes 

of the megagigabytes!

Thanks so much for the info. I was looking on the site but could not find a way to make contact, is uncle Wilson on this forum as well?

Thanks for your help!

Nov 19, 2010 at 1:26 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back