What is the best portable amp you currently own?
May 6, 2006 at 12:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

RnB180

Member of the Trade: RnB Audio
Just wondering for a while now which portable amplifier has garnered the largest user base and popularity, so here goes, which portable amp do you own? If you own multiple amps, pick the one you feel would represent the ideal amp for your use.

If you just own the micro amp, pick the micro stack as the option.

DIY/other option refers to Cmoy, Pimeta, Mint and Pint.

Forgive me if I left any others out, those are the mains ones I could think of off the top of my head

May 6, 2006 at 1:07 AM Post #2 of 39
Argh. I voted for the wrong thing!!!!
frown.gif
The irony!!! The shame.

But out of the owns I've borrowed for a while or owned, the SuperMacro. Now where is the SuperMacro in the poll? Haha.
wink.gif

Regards,
Venio

May 6, 2006 at 1:22 AM Post #5 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
mods, is it possible to add Larocco PRII and Xin Super macro to the lists on the polls?

I cant seem to edit the polls list options

Done.
biggrin.gif

May 6, 2006 at 3:22 AM Post #9 of 39
Hmmm.....I voted PA2V2 for the most popular, before reading the question of the poll "What is the best portable you own" (which would be the Hornet for me)
frown.gif

May 6, 2006 at 3:32 AM Post #11 of 39
I really enjoy all the ones I own but my favorite is still the SR-71 even if it's not the current fad...
tongue.gif

May 6, 2006 at 4:03 AM Post #12 of 39
I wish there was an "I dont have one" option. I want to see the results but cant vote for any of them as I dont ahve one.

I know I can click on the "see poll results" link, but that is an extra step, every time I look.

Any chance a mod can add the "I dont have one" option ?

mtia

h

May 6, 2006 at 4:24 AM Post #13 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by gpalmer
I really enjoy all the ones I own but my favorite is still the SR-71 even if it's not the current fad...
tongue.gif

the sr-71 is definately not a fad. Id actually place it in the long term classics.
Its like one of those amps you cant go wrong with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back