What is the best one of these speakers ? ( vote )
Oct 6, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #4 of 9
Depending on your budget and if you can get them, my preferred combo that I have bought and put together are the following:

http://www.madisoundspeakerstore.com/2-way-speaker-kits/fostex-p800e-diy-kanspea-3-full-range-speaker-kit-pair/

3" Fostex driver that does not give you much bass but it is clear, clear, pristine, sounds incredible for what they are.  I chose the gray one, the FF85WK.

and the following amp:

http://www.amazon.com/A1-2x14W-Class-D-Digital-Amplifier/dp/B004FSXON8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381109022&sr=8-1&keywords=fiio+a1

I run that setup directly off a laptop.  

All together, just $200.  But shipping to your country would be more expensive.  This combo is worth its price and a lot more. 

The problem with powered stuff is that when something goes bad, you have to pretty much throw everything away.  It is a waste. 

Oct 7, 2013 at 10:11 AM Post #7 of 9
  What is the best one of these speakers ?

Heya,

They are all bad. Don't waste your money. Those are tweeters in a box. They are horrible for audio. Their sole purpose is to take up deskspace, waste money, and produce horrible audio. I know I'm exaggerating, but only a little. Seriously, for $100 you can do better. Way better.

Where you can buy from? Give us links to places you can purchase things from.

You're way better off getting a decent set of bookshelf speakers, or active monitors, with 5" woofers in them.

Try and find a pair of M-Audio AV40's, AV30's, Behringer MS16's,  or something. They're tremendously better than those tweeter-in-a-box logitechs. Avoid computer 2.1 setups. They're awful.

Very best,

Oct 7, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #9 of 9

Heya,

They are all bad. Don't waste your money. Those are tweeters in a box. They are horrible for audio. Their sole purpose is to take up deskspace, waste money, and produce horrible audio. I know I'm exaggerating, but only a little. Seriously, for $100 you can do better. Way better.

Where you can buy from? Give us links to places you can purchase things from.

You're way better off getting a decent set of bookshelf speakers, or active monitors, with 5" woofers in them.

Try and find a pair of M-Audio AV40's, AV30's, Behringer MS16's,  or something. They're tremendously better than those tweeter-in-a-box logitechs. Avoid computer 2.1 setups. They're awful.

Very best,

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back