what is the best IEM for all kinds of music - budget 15-30$
Oct 16, 2013 at 3:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

nakler0

New Head-Fier
i really want to buy some IEM and i want to get the best i can for my poor budget.
i know it's sound cheesy to listen to all jind of music but i learning new kinds every day so...
thank you

Oct 27, 2013 at 12:40 AM Post #2 of 9
Really might want to consider being a lot more specific - you've stated a price range, but almost nothing else. Sound preferences, anything we'd have to look out for in terms of fit, where you'd be limited to in terms of buying availability - i.e. where you're located, distributors, stores, etc.

Oct 27, 2013 at 1:31 AM Post #3 of 9
I have only owned one IEM in that price range that was worth listening to:
http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-Sport-Fi-Noise-Isolating-In-Ear-Headphones/dp/B0038W0K2U

It's cheaply built and the sound is just OK - but it's fairly comfortable and definitely worth $20.

Oct 27, 2013 at 3:24 PM Post #4 of 9
Really might want to consider being a lot more specific - you've stated a price range, but almost nothing else. Sound preferences, anything we'd have to look out for in terms of fit, where you'd be limited to in terms of buying availability - i.e. where you're located, distributors, stores, etc.

i looked for some IEM on this site and found those two:
vsonic gr99
brainwaves m1
do you have any informtion about them? or if you have better idead i will love to hear :)

Oct 27, 2013 at 10:15 PM Post #6 of 9
i looked for some IEM on this site and found those two:
vsonic gr99
brainwaves m1
do you have any informtion about them? or if you have better idead i will love to hear
smily_headphones1.gif

Again, might want to be more specific, because there are hundreds of IEMs out there, and we don't know what exactly it is that you want, for us to narrow something down that'd be as well suited as possible.

Oct 28, 2013 at 12:54 AM Post #7 of 9
Again, might want to be more specific, because there are hundreds of IEMs out there, and we don't know what exactly it is that you want, for us to narrow something down that'd be as well suited as possible.
ת
i want to get an IEM that can go down for the bass without choking and i want that the highs will be Accurate.Wide stage, stereo, good isolation and not some bassy earphones

Oct 28, 2013 at 1:53 AM Post #8 of 9
Good extension, has treble, wide stage, not overly bassy - now we have something to go by! Around $30 - that's a tough call though. For example the GR99 are a tad bit dark, and does put more emphasis on the bass then I'd suspect you'd want. The M1 might do, but I'd be worried about the extension, as I don't remember it extending quite well, though it's been a year since I had them, do take with a grain of salt.

Extension can be a weak spot around this price range, especially if you want the bass to be not overly emphasized. I know people have said good things about the LG Quadbeats on this front - I've not heard them. You might want to ask around on the respective threads for that. Otherwise nothing else comes to mind from personal experience, apologies.

Oct 28, 2013 at 8:16 AM Post #9 of 9
Good extension, has treble, wide stage, not overly bassy - now we have something to go by! Around $30 - that's a tough call though. For example the GR99 are a tad bit dark, and does put more emphasis on the bass then I'd suspect you'd want. The M1 might do, but I'd be worried about the extension, as I don't remember it extending quite well, though it's been a year since I had them, do take with a grain of salt.

Extension can be a weak spot around this price range, especially if you want the bass to be not overly emphasized. I know people have said good things about the LG Quadbeats on this front - I've not heard them. You might want to ask around on the respective threads for that. Otherwise nothing else comes to mind from personal experience, apologies.

apologise don't needed! you were the only one who helped... i think i will go on the gr99, the had very good value score on the compering thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back