WHAT IS THE BEST BALANCED SOUNDING IEM UNDER 60-70 DOLLARS ?(best iem with the most balanced sound signature)
Feb 27, 2020 at 3:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

utir

New Head-Fier
i searched in google and found a lot of "good" iems in this price range but most of them has either V shaped or bass heavy sound signature. so it would be great , if anyone could tell me what is the best and most balanced sounding iem in this price range

Feb 27, 2020 at 5:52 PM Post #2 of 4
i think its tough in that price point man. A lot of crap stuff either too bassy or not enough/ too metallic sounding timbre.

I suggest you save another $60 and get the Etymotic ER2. That's the most neutral headphone I know of that's cheap.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Feb 27, 2020 at 7:57 PM Post #4 of 4
i searched in google and found a lot of "good" iems in this price range but most of them has either V shaped or bass heavy sound signature. so it would be great , if anyone could tell me what is the best and most balanced sounding iem in this price range

"Balanced" is not the same as "neutral".

Which are u referring to?

I would consider "balanced" as the entire frequency spectrum of bass/mids/treble to be coherent with each other. Whereas neutral is no colouring of any frequencies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back