What is the best AMP for FLAC > Colorfly C3 > ATH M50 ?
Feb 2, 2014 at 6:22 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Poalim

New Head-Fier
I really want an amp to make the headphones make their full potential
And I want to have some more EQ options I dont have in the C3

What Amp would you reccomand for up to 80$? No more then that please.

Feb 2, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #4 of 5
What "EQ options" are you looking for? Most headphones amps have none. Some have a bass boost, but that's about it.

The ATH M50 doesn't really need an amp, but if you are determined to get one, then you can try a JDS Labs CMoyBB, or the PA2V2, or one of the Fiio amps. There's not much else available at that price that is worth having.

Feb 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM Post #5 of 5
What "EQ options" are you looking for? Most headphones amps have none. Some have a bass boost, but that's about it.

The ATH M50 doesn't really need an amp, but if you are determined to get one, then you can try a JDS Labs CMoyBB, or the PA2V2, or one of the Fiio amps. There's not much else available at that price that is worth having.

Would the E11 be good enough for my case?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back