what is the best?a DAC / amplifier or one amp for a mobile (honor 6)?
Dec 7, 2015 at 9:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

Piratair

Head-Fier
Hello everyone,

I am owner of ITE EM32 so I am extremely happy.
I have an old Dx 100 of Ibasso that I have already sent home to change the battery but nothing ny fact, even the new ignores beaucoup.Ce combo will delight me and to the price of the last Flac readers, I am not yet ready to take the plunge (as always more expensive)
But over time this player has become more sedentary than nomadic, suddenly j uses more my mobile (Huawey Honor 6) for each trip, as it's not worth the dx 100, c is on but my goal now is c s support to improve and make even more fun with him during tapping.
I would stay in a maximum budget of € 150 and if it costs less the better, save for the future Christmas gifts:wink:

I read even read much, the posts amps less than 100 €, the feedbacks on famous amps:

Amp / dac:

basso i d-zero mk II: a huge battery, amp and dac fact, very much for the latter, but a dry listening (what I would like the less I think, used to the DX and EM32, I like tapping with infra and low)

AMP DAC IBASSO D14 Bushmaster 150 €, I tried to find some opinions on it and they are positive although I think for me it will also eliminate because the signature is the same as d-zero brand. Then c is a category of more size 2 cm wider it starts to do for the nomadic :)

there is also the brand with its Fiio E7 and E17, I think well of that mark but never attracted me too, material value for money no surprise, but that is beginning to be old and that can OCCAZ can be found also for the E17.

and then only if I find OCCAZ The C5D JDSLabs (http://www.headfonia.com/jdslabs-portab ... abs-C5D / 2 /)

I found a DAC / AMP Cayin the C5 DAC, reading the test headphonia, hifi head on, returns are very good and even new it is not very expensive, it is found at $ 199 Penon new version DAC on amazon or without us $ 146 ...

Amp:

we have the famous cMoyBB, good reputation, big success but it takes time to refine them by changing the op amp in my choices when I want something without the fuss purchase / use.

pico slim, they are within my budget (max) opportunity but if I have to c foolishness is good for them.
I think it is not even worth writing eulogies on them, they are known and have a great reputation in the world of nomadic amps.

and finally I caught the moment the amp a little praise for its price and qualities the topping nx1 (too big nx 3), the nx 2 I do not know what to think.

I have probably forgotten, if c is the case and you think they are worth the time, called me in the course of the discussion.
I want something not too heavy for mobile use to transport hang on my mobile everywhere, not very expensive in nine, I can make an effort OCCAZ, but I do not want to regret it if I break it, or, if steals me :)

Which brings me to a more attentive
But that does not answer my main question for my mobile it is necessary that I buy a simple amplifier or dac / amp?
is that some of you have already turned the corner and make their choices based on their experience, their purchases?

Thank you for your answers and your opinions to enlighten me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back