What is a good site that allows discussion of current events?
Jun 23, 2010 at 12:35 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

itsborken

Headphoneus Supremus
I'm looking for a site that allows discussion of current events without it devolving into a bunch of posts such as MSNBC, Fox and the like.  Seems we can't have discussions here without it getting locked down for the whiff of it being perceived as political or religious.   Anybody know of a  good site that is more than just another 'venting' site?

Jun 24, 2010 at 1:48 AM Post #2 of 3
Well, you go to Wal-Mart and you buy a water cooler, then go to an office that you may or may not work at and you put it up there. Then, during the spectacle of the install which will draw all the employees to see what's going on, you engage them about their views and opinions on Fox News and whether or not Bill O'Reilly is in fact a menacing drug crazy walrus that is dressed as a human being.

But seriously, do you have any other hobbies? This is the second of many forums which I have visited or frequented that have a no politics or religion rule, so if you have another hobby, I'm willing to bet you could find a forum for it and POW throw yourself right into the onslaught of a discussion highlighting Glenn Beck's underground dog fighting ring.

Best of luck to ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back