What IEM earphones are right for me? Budget: 300$.
Mar 24, 2007 at 12:58 AM Post #16 of 28
x9... first time hearing about these IEM's
lambda.gif

Mar 24, 2007 at 3:58 AM Post #19 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by uraflit /img/forum/go_quote.gif
you guys are killing me, now I want UM2's...

darn you all to H311! :p

Wait till you hear mine, you will damn your wallet to hell.

Mar 24, 2007 at 3:59 AM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaloS /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wait till you hear mine, you will damn your wallet to hell.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
eek.gif
biggrin.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 24, 2007 at 7:02 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by crat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK, I hear you. I'll get UM2.

Now I just need to find a store that has Black UM2 & Fit Kit & Triple Flange Sleeves and ships to Latvia, which seems to be a little bigger problem than I though...

Have you ever tried Westone comply tips? they are VERY comfortable and isolate great, not like the usual foamies of shure, which i dont find comfortable. Just lettin you know 'cause when I got um1s I was very pleasantly surprised how well they work and feel and before was expecting to have to find replacements.

Mar 24, 2007 at 4:06 PM Post #22 of 28
Turns out westone.com also doesn't ship to Latvia and I really can't find any other store with black UM2 and international shipping. So for the first time I will use eBay, hope it works out, a seller with 5944 99.9% positive feedback should be OK, right?

Quote:

Originally Posted by rwest1389 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have you ever tried Westone comply tips? they are VERY comfortable and isolate great

No, these will be my first IEM earphones. Hearing all the people talk about various tips and how dramatically they change the sound I just want to try them all for myself. Good to hear that Comply tips are nice too.

Anyway, I just need to wait a little for money to transfer between my accounts and then I'm ordering. <3 Will report back.

Mar 27, 2007 at 10:45 AM Post #23 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by crat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Turns out westone.com also doesn't ship to Latvia and I really can't find any other store with black UM2 and international shipping. So for the first time I will use eBay, hope it works out, a seller with 5944 99.9% positive feedback should be OK, right?

No, these will be my first IEM earphones. Hearing all the people talk about various tips and how dramatically they change the sound I just want to try them all for myself. Good to hear that Comply tips are nice too.

Anyway, I just need to wait a little for money to transfer between my accounts and then I'm ordering. <3 Will report back.

hi pal,
you can try to buy the um2 westone from a seriuos guy on ebay: http://stores.ebay.it/Freq-City-Sound
I've bought westone comply tips from this ebay shop: very serious guy!
wink.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 12:32 PM Post #24 of 28
I liked the isolation that the yellow foamies gave me but for some reason or another they always made my ears itchy a little. I wonder if the newer black foamies do the same thing? i really liked using the short comply tips with my UM2s. They were nice because they were sort of LIKE the foamies in that you scrunched them up so that they're conform to your ear canal yet the surface of them were much smoother and more comfortable. For me, the comply tips were the cat's meow when it came to the UM2s.

Mar 27, 2007 at 12:56 PM Post #25 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by zomas65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi pal,
you can try to buy the um2 westone from a seriuos guy on ebay: http://stores.ebay.it/Freq-City-Sound
I've bought westone comply tips from this ebay shop: very serious guy!
wink.gif

2x
I just bought UM2 from him. He ships for free and with no taxes (that's how he claims). and btw, I am from Latvia too.

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:12 PM Post #27 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by zomas65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks, but I already ordered them from Road-Dog-On-Line @ ebay.co.uk - good feedback, same day free worldwide shipping, "BONUS GIFT". I should receive them within this week. Can't wait!

Quote:

Originally Posted by broove /img/forum/go_quote.gif
btw, I am from Latvia too.

Whoa! That surprised me! Awesome... We should find a few other headphone enthusiasts and organize HeadFest Latvia 2007.
wink.gif
Actually, I did a quick search and it looks like we aren't here the only ones from Latvia: Ksp, naunika, nopietns, sa1nt, Zigis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back