What idiotic things do you NOT miss at all?
Feb 1, 2006 at 3:43 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71

aaroncort

Banned
I'll start things off by saying don't miss that song "what if god were one of us?". I also don't miss those 1-800-collect carrot top comercials. You know another thing I don't miss? Yakoff Smirnoff and the arminian comedian. I don't miss the Martin Lawrence show. What do you not miss?

Feb 1, 2006 at 5:46 AM Post #2 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by aaroncort
I'll start things off by saying don't miss that song "what if god were one of us?". I also don't miss those 1-800-collect carrot top comercials. You know another thing I don't miss? Yakoff Smirnoff and the arminian comedian. I don't miss the Martin Lawrence show. What do you not miss?

1. Chirs Webber

2. The Pog Craze (maybe a few generations after some of the more seasoned head-fiers)

3. Gaming and Computing from DOS prompt

hmm those are a few things....ill come up with more

Feb 1, 2006 at 5:53 AM Post #3 of 71
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
2. The Pog Craze (maybe a few generations after some of the more seasoned head-fiers)

As in the milk/juice bottle caps? LOL

There's a lot of things I don't miss, but in the spirit of this forum, none more than bad sound and Fontopia earphones.

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #5 of 71
80's Hair Bands
My ex GF
Programs on floppy discs
Nsync/Backside Boys/Boy bands
Back when computers didn't have a GUI
Being forced to go to religious services of a religion that I did not belong to. Hell, I was even forced to create powerpoint slides for the lyrics of the worship songs
rolleyes.gif

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:05 AM Post #6 of 71
Quote:

God, all of my friends were really into the pogs. Somebody made a killing on that crap.

DOS wasn't bad. It's trying to run DOS games under windows that was a pain.

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:06 AM Post #8 of 71
Quote:

1. Chirs Webber

hmm those are a few things....ill come up with more

Oh man, pogs are a great one! Those things were so F-ing stupid.
One thing that stupid about me is that i actually like dos. Mostly because I grew up with it and didn't have windows untill I was in my mid twenties and re-learning something like that is always a royal pain.

Some more I just thought of;

1) Dumb ass 'Zines
2) Ann Rice novels or any of that ultra stupid vampire crap from the late mid to late 90"
3) the term information super highway

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:12 AM Post #10 of 71
Things I don't miss:

Skinheads
Jocks
Preps
Sociopaths
Those annoying a-holes at the movie theatre
Using a 533 mhz PC
6+ hours at school
High school clicks
The Pancake Wars
Waaaaaazuuuuuuuuup
The sociopathic skinhead violent hypocrite elitist asianphiles I had to deal with at another forum. You ever seen that mad tv with tyra banks in the "Disney club" or whatever sketch? Kinda like that, but worse. The rest of the folks were alright, albeit creepy at times.

Things I do miss:

HS lasses
Sakura417, yuki, ai!, riot, insyte,
That hot spanish girl I met last year, though she did lead me on and leave me out to dry
The mullet

Feb 1, 2006 at 6:35 AM Post #12 of 71
pokemon
pogs
ibuds
isolation
my HS's administration

Users who are viewing this thread

Back