What headset to buy for 150 euro?
Nov 1, 2012 at 6:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Typhi

New Head-Fier
Hello people at Head-fi,

I have a question for you guys, and I think this is the right place to ask it :)

I am wearing my Steelseries Siberia at this moment, but I want to take my audio quality to a new level. I am listening mostly to trance, techno, lounge and that kind of music, mostly electronic music and occassionaly some rock/punk/drumnbase. I also play alot of games so the headset should be great for gaming and for music. I don't need a microphone on my headset though since I already have a seperate one for that (Blue Microphone Yeti). I want to wear those headphones for 12+ hours a day, so they should be really really comfortable. (Siberia is a really comfortable headset and I never had issues regarding comfort with those) I prefer a closed headphone which is also abit fancy looking.

I wonder what you guys suggest :)

Nov 2, 2012 at 7:24 AM Post #3 of 5
Closed soundmagic HP100

Open soundmagic HP200 (mine are for sale)

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:44 AM Post #4 of 5
They look pretty decent, and they get very good scores from Trustedreviews! 9/10! Unfortunately they are not available in my country (The Netherlands), some more alternatives would be appreciated. If there are not alternatives I might import them :)

Nov 2, 2012 at 8:46 AM Post #5 of 5
Zococity.es has them in stock, also do advancedmp3players.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back