what headset for ipod touch i have picked soem but need help ?
Jan 6, 2008 at 11:54 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

meridius

100+ Head-Fier
Hi all nice tommet you all my first post here, I am looking for some earphones for my ipod touct now i have done alot of looking and found that these seem to be the best of the bunch.

I am looking for good quality sound which all the below do offer but i seem to be at that stage on which ones to get out of these sets.

I own a set of Sennheiser cx300 at the moment and want to improve on these, also my friend has just bought some bang & olufsen a8 which i found great but i like ear plugs which these are not and was woundering if the below headsets are much much better than the bang & olufsen a8s, I know the below headsets should be much better than my Sennheiser cx300.

I would like exelllent build quality and nice to fit in the ear i want these to last at least 2 years. I would use thee 3 hours a day 5 days a week and would use them at 1&1/2 hours at a time.

I like crisp sound but alos like some base in there as longs as the base is about the same as the Sennheiser cx300 or a littile less thast ok but i like to still hear it so would the below headsets be any good for me what do you think.

Amazon
Shure Se210 £70 = ($140)
Shure E3C-N £84 = ($168)
D-Jays £70 = ($140)
Etymotic ER-6i Earphones £65 = ($130)

Ebay
Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 Pro £75 = ($150)
Ultimate Ears Super.fi 5 EB £75 = ($150)

or is there any other headsets you might think are good

also is there any fakes going about on ebay for the headsets above or is it ok to get them i know my friend got some bang & olufsen a8 and where fakes he sent them back and bought some from a genuine high street shop but what about these headsets ?

any recomended trusted ebay sellers in the uk
thanks for any help

Users who are viewing this thread

Back