patio87

New Head-Fier
Anyone know what these are?

images.jpg

Apr 21, 2006 at 9:53 AM Post #6 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by patio87
Those are so NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could never spend that kind of money on a pair of headphones though.

MS1 alright!Oh my dear friend if you heard them you would easily part with your $100
biggrin.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 10:21 AM Post #7 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by patio87
Those are so NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could never spend that kind of money on a pair of headphones though.

leave now while you still think that.

Apr 21, 2006 at 10:49 AM Post #8 of 20
If you think 100 usd is to much to spend on a couple on cans.
Then run, run as the wind and never return to this forum again. It will corrupt you mind and your wallet. In the end you will end up spending thousands of dollars on cans, cables and amps.

Apr 21, 2006 at 10:57 AM Post #9 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium
In the end you will end up spending thousands of dollars on cans, cables and amps.

Cans and amps are the dangerous devices. Most members here do not end up in "hardcore voodooism" spending money & fortitude on cables.

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:45 PM Post #10 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickchen
Cans and amps are the dangerous devices. Most members here do not end up in "hardcore voodooism" spending money & fortitude on cables.

Nah, ignore these people, patio87. Staying here is not as dangerous for your wallet as they say...

After all, I've spent only 300... no, 400... well, about 700 € since I began visiting sites like this. Considering that one year back I just wanted to buy a 5 GB Zen Micro, it's definitely not so bad. Or is it?
biggrin.gif

On the other hand, I've stopped buying stuff. Yes, I found a Grado dealer in Madrid, and I'm informed on local prices for the Senns CX300, but it doesn't mean that I will buy anything else, it's just... information, yes. Swear it.
rolleyes.gif

Apr 21, 2006 at 12:49 PM Post #11 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin72
On the other hand, I've stopped buying stuff. Yes, I found a Grado dealer in Madrid, and I'm informed on local prices for the Senns CX300, but it doesn't mean that I will buy anything else, it's just... information, yes. Swear it.
rolleyes.gif

Hey, I would like to get that information off you. Although a grado dealer in Madrid will probably charge like €100 for SR60 I imagine. But havent seen the CX300 anywhere yet, would be intirested in maybe getting those for my girlfriend.

Just realized, we even have a similar portable setup. Somehow I didnt think I would find someone from Madrid on the forum.

Apr 21, 2006 at 1:06 PM Post #12 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Screamager
Just realized, we even have a similar portable setup. Somehow I didnt think I would find someone from Madrid on the forum.

Yep, I felt the same when I saw your posts on the UM1's (though I'm a bit happier with them)
biggrin.gif

The problem with Grado is that, according to headphone.com, the usual dealers must respect the geographical areas of local dealers, thus won't sell you stuff. So check www.studio-22.com and get ready for insanely high prices (I guess).

As for the CX300, you can find them in the usual Barquillo shops, I believe that for about 35-40 €.

Saludos.

Apr 21, 2006 at 1:12 PM Post #13 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by technetium
If you think 100 usd is to much to spend on a couple on cans.
Then run, run as the wind and never return to this forum again. It will corrupt you mind and your wallet. In the end you will end up spending thousands of dollars on cans, cables and amps.

Yeah, as soon as I heard a pair of 200 dollar headphones I now find 100 dollar headphones inexpensive to my mind. That's kind of scary.

Apr 21, 2006 at 2:31 PM Post #15 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pumpkin72
Yep, I felt the same when I saw your posts on the UM1's (though I'm a bit happier with them)
biggrin.gif

The problem with Grado is that, according to headphone.com, the usual dealers must respect the geographical areas of local dealers, thus won't sell you stuff. So check www.studio-22.com and get ready for insanely high prices (I guess).

Well, getting happier with the UM1s by the day (love the portable isolation), but still think that if without EQ they dont sound even "acceptable" there is a problem with the design. Anyway, if I ever see someone in Madrid with UM1s I´ll know its you.

After seeing that link you gave me I remembered I had contacted that place a year or two ago, but their prices on Grados were indecent. Doubt if thats changed. But thanks anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back