what headphone do you think women are most attracted to when you're on the street?
Feb 19, 2007 at 2:36 AM Post #16 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by mminutel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ha. I dont know from experience but if she is a fellow head-fi member then grado GS-1000s or GR-1 because she knows you have money
smily_headphones1.gif

If that's the idea, I'd rather go for the sennheiser orpheus, hence the 10+ k pricetag
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #17 of 67
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrvile /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bose because it means you have money to waste
wink.gif

Or that you're financially irresponsible, which seems to be one of my faults.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 19, 2007 at 3:10 AM Post #18 of 67
Jecklin Floats, no question.

Feb 19, 2007 at 3:12 AM Post #19 of 67
Probably none, because then you can't hear her. But for some of the alterna-chicks on the street, they like DJ-style stuff (e.g. Sony, JVC, Panasonic, etc.) here, and Grados are particularly impressive to those few girls who know their headphone stuff. I've seen a few girls with Grados in Toronto. Also, I've seen some awkward-looking dudes with full-size Sennheisers on the street... let's talk about the girls again
evil_smiley.gif

Feb 19, 2007 at 3:14 AM Post #20 of 67
probably HE90,,

Feb 19, 2007 at 5:23 AM Post #24 of 67
i think the women would look more at your face than the headphones hehe
tongue.gif

Feb 19, 2007 at 1:19 PM Post #25 of 67
Pfft, in my high school no one really cares for Bose.

In my town generally it's too common a product. We have older individuals jogging around in QuietComforts and such.. when people think "good headphones" they generally think "Bose". However they don't really attract too much attention.

Feb 19, 2007 at 1:39 PM Post #26 of 67
If i could wear my sigmas outside. Then not only will the women like my headphones, they'll also like the amp (with the shiny tubes) and the no doubt huge [car?] battery it'll be hooked up on.

Feb 20, 2007 at 8:53 AM Post #28 of 67
I´ve been stopped several times with the Qualias, with girls asking me to try them (which makes me a bit cautious). Those are definitely the ones that get more interest.

The PS-1s get some too, but usually it is more on a funny way.

I never got comments about HD595, SR-225, PX-100, UE10...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back