What have I done?! new headphone buy...
Apr 13, 2006 at 8:42 PM Post #16 of 25
here's how i look at it. i put up with unspeakable amounts of bullsh** while i was in the military. very long hours, poor medical, poor dental, poor leadership, very biased co-workers, flawed disciplinary system...the list goes on. the majority of my time in the military was spent doing a job i didn't even sign up for. i've been screwed over soooooo many times. getting full unemployment benefits is just a little pay back for what i had to deal with in the navy.

Apr 14, 2006 at 12:53 AM Post #17 of 25
First off, thank you for your service to our country. The only time I ever collected unemployment was when I resigned from the Marine Corps. You're entitled to it. Although, I don't know how smart it is to be buying high end cans at this time, but you know your situation better than anyone else, and you could probably sell those DT880s for a profit.
Okay, on to the subject of the post. I'd think the DT880s would balance the 325is pretty well, I probably would have gone for HD650s, but you got a great deal. I'm sure you'll enjoy them.
As far as weight, IIRC the DT880s aren't all that heavy. Plus they're easier to balance with their headband.

Apr 14, 2006 at 1:29 AM Post #18 of 25
Will you guys leave him alone? If you want to get mad at him about collecting unemployment, please use the PM. We would like to discuss headphones, not unemployment.

Apr 14, 2006 at 1:47 AM Post #19 of 25
His purchases also contribute to GDP which increases the countries wealth through employment from production and the multiplier effect. Its all good folks, really [puts away economics for dummies]
biggrin.gif

Apr 14, 2006 at 6:57 AM Post #21 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyrilix
Will you guys leave him alone? If you want to get mad at him about collecting unemployment, please use the PM. We would like to discuss headphones, not unemployment.

Thank you.That was the same thing I wqas thinking.

Apr 14, 2006 at 8:32 AM Post #22 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but if you have this much cash then you shouldn't be collecting unemployment. Basically the taxpayers in Hawaii, us, are paying for you to buy headphones and amplifiers.

Speaking for myself, I'd much rather see someone spending taxpayer $$ on headphones/amps than the government spending it on more bombs and guns.

P.S. congrats on the DT880s... enjoy!

Apr 14, 2006 at 9:09 AM Post #23 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by fewtch
Speaking for myself, I'd much rather see someone spending taxpayer $$ on headphones/amps than the government spending it on more bombs and guns.

P.S. congrats on the DT880s... enjoy!

Lol, me too I guess. Make music not war
orphsmile.gif

Apr 14, 2006 at 3:01 PM Post #24 of 25
does anyone know if inet distributors carries the new dt770?

or are they the previous black models?

i emailed them but haven't heard anything yet.

thanks.

Apr 14, 2006 at 5:49 PM Post #25 of 25
Quote:

Originally Posted by skyline889
I'm sorry if this sounds harsh but if you have this much cash then you shouldn't be collecting unemployment. Basically the taxpayers in Hawaii, us, are paying for you to buy headphones and amplifiers. I'm sorry for sounding terrible and blunt but people who do this really annoy me

Yeah, it reminds me of spoiled kids who do stupid things and wreck cars they didn't pay for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back