What happens with HEADPHONIA?
Oct 25, 2008 at 2:13 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Zigis

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone now whats happen with Headphonia? Are they out of business?

I buy USB DAC cable from Headphonia.eu website few weeks ago and pay with Paypl , not received yet, send e-mail 3 days ago - no answer.

Today I search on Ebay, cant find any Headstage amp and DAC anymore (I see listed few weeks ago).

Have anyone similar experience?

Zigis.

Oct 25, 2008 at 2:30 PM Post #2 of 8
I don't know about the eu branch, but the US branch can be slow about emails. At one point I sent them a very simple question and they took over a week to respond to it.

Does paypal have a limit on the number of days you can wait before you dispute the charge? If so, perhaps you should send another email asking about your order. State that if they don't respond by a day or two before the paypal limit (whatever that day is) you'll take the issue up with paypal.

My usual stance in situations like this is to contact them and say that if they don't update me soon I'll cancel my order. That usually gets the process moving. If that doesn't do it the company probably isn't very good.

Oct 27, 2008 at 7:22 PM Post #3 of 8
Thanks for answer, odigg.

Today I receive refunds from Headphonia.
he apologize and say - The DAC cables must be produced at first.

Oct 28, 2008 at 12:00 AM Post #4 of 8
yah i bought my penguinamp caffeine ultra from headphonia as well and it took about a little more than 3 weeks to arrive. but i cant say anything bad or get mad at him tho. hes only one man and he hand makes everything himself (i think) for EVERYONE that buys something from him. so i absolutely cannot get mad at him for anything really. another cool thing is that when i received my amp he included 2 boxes of mints (red and caffeine) with a 12 inch mini-mini. at first, i saw the cinnamon (red) tin and then im like WHAT THE HELL?! I WAITED 3 WEEKS AND I DIDNT EVEN ORDER THE ROYAL AMP. then i found out they were cinnamons so then i was like O MY GOODNESS..then...i realized that it was kind of a gift and the amp was inside this white bag haha.

Oct 29, 2008 at 7:38 AM Post #5 of 8
wow lucky. I forgot to order some mints with my amp. Then I got a surprise when I read the tin and it says made in WA. I havent seen them for sale around where I live though.

Oct 29, 2008 at 7:49 AM Post #6 of 8
I see headphonia still selling cables and LODs on ebay, but I don't see any amps, which is funny. Maybe he's swamped building and needs to catch up so he's not selling amps at the moment. But I wouldn't worry yet, because he's still selling his other item. Try emailing him again. I've had very good luck with him in the past and I like his amps very much. They are excellent for the money -- or rather -- just plain excellent.

oops, I see crisis was already resolved!

Nov 23, 2008 at 6:04 PM Post #7 of 8
I bought one of these last year. Took about 3-4 weeks to arrive. What a great sounding product
k701smile.gif

Dec 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM Post #8 of 8
I recently ordered an amp ( head stage arrow 4 ) paid in full through PayPal 11 days ago and have not heard a word back. No confirmation email, expected shipping date, no response to at least 3 emails and I can't find a phone number for the California office. If anyone has this phone number or any advice other than filing a dispute with PayPal, I would really appreciate it.  Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back