What happened to "reputation"?
Jun 3, 2015 at 7:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

PETEREK

Member of the Trade: ThePETEREK on Etsy
Previously known as cCasper TFG
I used to like to see what posts of mine were helpful to other people, or ones that people just liked in general. About a year or so ago the link to see your reputation (not trader rep) under your avatar on your profile page was removed. WHY? I really liked that info, but now it's gone and you can still leave +1 reputation on posts. It just doesn't make sense. 

Bring it back!

Aug 10, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #2 of 2
  I used to like to see what posts of mine were helpful to other people, or ones that people just liked in general. About a year or so ago the link to see your reputation (not trader rep) under your avatar on your profile page was removed. WHY? I really liked that info, but now it's gone and you can still leave +1 reputation on posts. It just doesn't make sense. 

Bring it back!

I agree.  I only joined Head-Fi last month and I've been notified that I received reputation twice.  Is it good rep or bad rep?  I don't know.  If the reason for removing access to reputation was to protect users privacy, then maybe it can be placed on the user profile and make it accessable when the user logs in.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back