What gifts are you getting for people this year?
Dec 11, 2009 at 4:29 PM Post #31 of 40
Dad -
Body Back Buddy: The Sport Pain Reliever Self Massage Tool Amazon.com: Body Back Buddy: The Sport Pain Reliever Self Massage Tool: Health & Personal Care

Picnic cheese and wine set: Amazon.com: True Fabrications Outdoor Picnic Set (includes 2 glasses, 2 plates, 2 napkins, 6 pc cutlery, cutting board, cheese knife, condiment box, salt shakers, and corkscrew): Kitchen & Dining

Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch: Amazon.com: Casio Men's Sea Analog Illuminator Dual LED Dive Watch #MDV102-1AV: Casio: Watches

Mom
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker for Women, Eau de Parfum, 3.4-Ounce Spray Bottle : Amazon.com: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker for Women, Eau de Parfum, 3.4-Ounce Spray Bottle: Beauty

Riedel, Set of 4 crystal wine glasses in Gift Tube: Amazon.com: Riedel O 21-1/8-Ounce Stemless Cabernet/Merlot Tumblers with Gift Tube, Set of 4: Kitchen & Dining

Happy Hour Ravi Solution Instant Wine Chiller: Amazon.com: Happy Hour Ravi Solution Instant Wine Chiller: Kitchen & Dining

Zojirushi Micon Rice cooker: Amazon.com: Zojirushi Micom 3-Cup Rice Cooker and Warmer, Stainless Steel: Kitchen & Dining

Little Brother
Sanyo VPC-HD2000A: Amazon.com: Sanyo VPC-HD2000A Xacti 8MP High Definition 1080P (Black): Electronics

Older Brother
Little Dot MK IV SE

Niece
Getting Started: Complete Manga Drawing Kit: Amazon.com: Getting Started: Complete Manga Drawing Kit: Toys & Games

Manga Moods (Hardcover): Amazon.com: Manga Moods (9784921205133): Saori Takarai: Books

Nephew
Fisher-Price Imaginext Ocean Boat: Amazon.com: Fisher Price Imaginext Ocean Boat [Amazon Frustration-Free Packaging]: Toys & Games

there's more...but too lazy to add them all :p

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:04 PM Post #32 of 40
my mom is getting the Gone With the Wind Ultimate Collector's Edition bluray and It's a Wonderful Life bluray

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #33 of 40
Daughter - Shure SRH440 (I have 840s and she loves them)

Dec 12, 2009 at 7:55 PM Post #35 of 40
I am giving watches and fountain pens this year. Maybe an occasional bottle or two of booze!
wink.gif

Dec 13, 2009 at 4:54 AM Post #37 of 40
Mom - Gift Certificate to Macy's and a couple of music dvd's

Dad - Diamond edge knife sharpener, 10 piece stainless steel kitchen utencil set, and The Office desk calendar

Brother - Dunder Mifflin T-shrit and Itunes gift card

Girlfriend - Logitech Z523 computer speakers (to make the Imac sound a little better), Foot Massager, clothes, and Sims 3 world adventures expansion pack

Dec 20, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #40 of 40
Don't try this one, The wife and I were talking about gifts for each other, she suggested not to go $$$crazy on each other (another reason I love her so)she said "you know we by "STUFF" for each other year round, so lets just get 1 thing for each other"..I said "well I already spent a fortune on (get ready) a Limited edition of MY LOVE for the whole year"!!! Her response, YOU might as well have Bought me TUPPERWARE, wise guy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back