What friendly attitude might that be? (NOUGAT)
May 1, 2002 at 12:13 AM Post #61 of 78
maybe Audio&Me should start ranting about a few things to get him to win. Here's a few subject matters that are sure to get you at least 5,000 more votes, anyone else can use these too.

1. The Sony V6 and 7506 are NOT the same headphone.
2. AKG headphones are boring and so are the people who wear them.
3. All cables sound the same.
4. Sources do NOT matter.
5. Any amp under a $1,000 MUST sound like ****.
6. Tube amps and soild state amps sound the same.
7. The HD600 sound veiled
8. Just say that (insert name here) doesn't know what good sound is,or has tin ears, or hates hifi, or isn't an audiophile, or is an audiophile.
9. Sell all your headphones and join Team POS Sony.

May 1, 2002 at 12:41 AM Post #62 of 78
Lol, thanks for the unwanted vote KR... and the rest. I may be overbearing at times, aggressive perhaps, but arrogant? I think not (hope you guys don't feel that way). I don't go trashing people for the hell of it! So vote correctly you poor misguided fools!

May 1, 2002 at 3:46 AM Post #65 of 78
the fact that i am even on this list must mean i'm some kind of jerk. that i'm even replying to one of aiotroll's posts confirms it.

May 1, 2002 at 3:55 AM Post #66 of 78
Lol, I had to Kkwarth for the popularity contest...just because he had K-1000's before they were cool

May 1, 2002 at 5:43 AM Post #68 of 78
ha ha, good one ai. you really got me that time! ZING!! so you're 22 now. must be nice to be all grown up at last.
tongue.gif

May 1, 2002 at 6:42 AM Post #69 of 78
Actually, after looking at the ratio of the number of votes to number of posts, I don't feel so bad
very_evil_smiley.gif

Neruda and A&M both have much higher ratios, and aitron is kicking everyone's butt
wink.gif

May 1, 2002 at 6:51 PM Post #72 of 78
I don't know why Neruda is in the lead. He seems like a nice guy from what I've noticed.

However, I have had encounters with some of the others with high vote counts
wink.gif

I'm surprised by one notable omission (no, not me) that would probably get a ton of votes. I wonder why he didn't make it on the list . . .

May 2, 2002 at 1:03 AM Post #74 of 78
Quote:

Originally posted by RMSzero
I don't know why Neruda is in the lead. He seems like a nice guy from what I've noticed.

hey thanks, you're cool!
biggrin.gif

ai0tron: back to your old tricks, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back