What fits like a V-MODA faders?
Apr 23, 2012 at 9:59 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

Triggerfish

100+ Head-Fier
Hey all,
I have found the perfect fit for earphones for me: the V-MODA faders.   Just one minor problem......they are designed to help block sound out instead of playing it.  I'm hoping someone might have these and be able to compare them fit wise with something else they own.  I spent three days wandering around the Ultra music festival wearing them and couldn't have been happier with their comfort and performance, I'm just now looking to find something like them that sounds good.

What I've tried so far:
TF10s with stock and assorted comply tips (hated the fit and sold them here)
Velodyne v pulses with stock tips (ok fit, but still having trouble getting the proper seal so missing some bass)
Assorted low end stuff

Thanks all.  I hope someone can help me out on this.

Apr 26, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #2 of 2

Quote:
Hey all,
I have found the perfect fit for earphones for me: the V-MODA faders.   Just one minor problem......they are designed to help block sound out instead of playing it.  I'm hoping someone might have these and be able to compare them fit wise with something else they own.  I spent three days wandering around the Ultra music festival wearing them and couldn't have been happier with their comfort and performance, I'm just now looking to find something like them that sounds good.

What I've tried so far:
TF10s with stock and assorted comply tips (hated the fit and sold them here)
Velodyne v pulses with stock tips (ok fit, but still having trouble getting the proper seal so missing some bass)
Assorted low end stuff

Thanks all.  I hope someone can help me out on this.

V-MODA Vibrato or Remix Remote!  Both VERY underrated headphones, but Reviewed.com's labs did analysis and found Remix Remote to be superior to almost all headphones for the $ and Vibrato won best isolating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back