What does the beyer T1's warranty card look like? Is it that little guarantee booklet?
Oct 17, 2012 at 7:36 PM Post #3 of 4
There's the "[size=small]guarantee" booklet that is in many languages which outlines what is covered, but not really a classic "warranty card" that you would fill out and send in.  Check out some of the "unboxing" videos on youtube and you can see if what you got matches those.  [/size]

[size=small]You can register your new headphones on their website, but it's been my limited experience that having a bill of sale/receipt from an authorized dealer is what matters most.[/size]

Oct 18, 2012 at 11:11 AM Post #4 of 4
FWIW, I am in a similar boat.  I wrote Beyerdynamic and got this response this morning:

[size=x-small]Thanks for your request. It´s no problem to trace back the manufacturing date of your T 1 #XXXX: April 03, 2012.[/size]

[size=x-small]In case of warranty claims, the warranty is covered by the dealer where your friend has purchased the T 1. Of course, you will need the original bill of sale. If you don´t get it, and there are any warranty issues, you are free to contact info@beyerdynamic-usa.com . However, in that case the parts only will be covered by the warranty, but you will be charged for the labour cost.[/size]

[size=small]In case of any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.[/size]

So if you can't get the original bill of sale, using your serial number you can at least get the parts for your T1 headphones under warranty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back