What does Team Girl-Fi mean?
Dec 8, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #46 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think he's implying that the internet is really just a nerd/loser sausage-fest, girls aren't pathetic enough to spend their time on it.

aaww sweetie, we need to work on your self image a bit
wink.gif

lol j/k

Dec 8, 2006 at 11:51 PM Post #47 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by pds6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
All those big eyed female anime avatars are males?

I just assumed - incorrectly.

Creepy.

Very Creepy!

As the cuteness of the anime avatar increases, so does the probability that the user is a male.
tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 12:51 AM Post #48 of 66
loophole alert!

as it stands, i have removed myself from Girl-Fi. but oh ho, i found a way around it. Team Pink-Fi is a go! I'm not stating directly (or indirectly) that I'm a girl so you all can just groove on it!

tongue.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #51 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The guys with the "Team Girl-Fi" in their sigs are an embarrasment, IMO.

Hahah, the attack of the closed minded strikes again!

Dec 10, 2006 at 3:30 AM Post #52 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is getting too creepy

creepy? how so? i'm merely stating a colour, not a particular gender.

in any case, i'm done with this thread. if you truly think that males branding the Girl-Fi tag are primarily to hint on the other male members, or to be "posing" as you state trying to get chummy with actual female members, it's a complete load of garbage. on the other hand, a person that would actually hit on someone for having a Girl-Fi tag in their sig; how desperate are they? wanna tell me which is creepier? thought so.

the fact that there is actually official-ness in terms in induction (and frowned upon if not official) is beyond me...

good day.

Dec 10, 2006 at 3:43 AM Post #53 of 66
Is camille a guy or a girl?

Dec 10, 2006 at 3:45 AM Post #54 of 66
Quote:

It's a complete load of garbage

Keep telling yourself that. Y'all are just as weird as the guys hittin' on ya, if not more.

Quote:

Is camille a guy or a girl?

Guy

Dec 10, 2006 at 3:47 AM Post #55 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fitz /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As the cuteness of the anime avatar increases, so does the probability that the user is a male.
tongue.gif

Did you ever play any online multiplayer games? Almost all of the girl characters are really operated by fat hairy men.
If it's a cute girl character with a skimpy outfit, than the fat hairy man who's using that character is usually smelly and bald as well.
icon10.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 4:24 AM Post #57 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Terminator /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you ever play any online multiplayer games? Almost all of the girl characters are really operated by fat hairy men.
If it's a cute girl character with a skimpy outfit, than the fat hairy man who's using that character is usually smelly and bald as well.
icon10.gif

Especially in MMORPG's.

Dec 10, 2006 at 4:31 AM Post #58 of 66
akwok says:
Quote:

He's a guy.

Not so fast.

No facial hair. He may have gotten his wish.
wink.gif

EDIT: I now wonder if any of those asian kids posted on the non-asian thread. The world is going to hell in a handbasket.
eggosmile.gif

Dec 10, 2006 at 6:36 AM Post #60 of 66
Quote:

Originally Posted by camille /img/forum/go_quote.gif
loophole alert!

as it stands, i have removed myself from Girl-Fi. but oh ho, i found a way around it. Team Pink-Fi is a go! I'm not stating directly (or indirectly) that I'm a girl so you all can just groove on it!

tongue.gif

I think I may join you on this one...

OR am I not the only one with a pink stereo system?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back