what do you where to work everyday?
Jan 14, 2008 at 7:50 PM Post #16 of 23
I wear whatever I want ... being a woman I'll leave that up to your imagination (lots of that around here).

Since my car accident, my company decided they couldn't wait for me to come back, so I am not currently working except around the house. Truth later came out the company I was supporting decided to pull the plug on the account. Seems they fell seriously behind while I was out. Hmm...

Hubby says I don't have to work, but I'll probably do something starting this year, at least part time. Who knows, I may even write that novel I've been thinking about for decades.

Jan 14, 2008 at 7:56 PM Post #17 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by wanderman /img/forum/go_quote.gif
same department. I know someone who works with bp 2weeks on and 2 weeks off and takes plane to work. They live on the southshore and work on the north. She loves it but I don't think I could deal with it.

It gets to be a pain, but the good thing about it is there isn't anything to do on the slope other than work, so for two weeks, you work undistracted and then get two weeks of unadulterated free time that is your's and your's alone.

Quote:

Originally Posted by grawk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd work on the slope, if given the opportunity. I miss alaska.

I know how you feel. Its why I still live here and don't plan to leave for a while.

Jan 15, 2008 at 8:06 PM Post #18 of 23
We don't have any dress code.
So I usually wear jeans and t-shirt or polo.

Jan 15, 2008 at 9:25 PM Post #21 of 23
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiGHFLYiN9 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
In the summer I break out... the cutoffs.

Nevernude, perchance?

Boring old business casual here. Khakis, dress shirt/polo, and a nice pair of Rockports, still going strong after 4 years. Oh, and a belt. I don't want to admit how many times I've forgotten to wear a belt... except that I sort of just did.

Jan 15, 2008 at 10:30 PM Post #23 of 23
No dress code at work. I once freaked out my uncl,e who was visiting us from Korea (he's a college professor), when he saw me leaving the house in t-shirt and shorts.

Quote:

Originally Posted by smeggy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
We have no dress code. As long as you have something on they don't care
wink.gif

So on hot days, you wear only your K1000 to work?
k1000smile.gif
FTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back