What do you use?
Nov 22, 2010 at 1:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Audiophile1811

500+ Head-Fier
Okay, I'll keep this simple.

I use my computer as my primary music source right now. I plan on buying an S:flow2 in late December. 
For those who own a portable music device or especially an S:flow2, what program do you use to sync your music in a 320 kbps, lossless format into your device?
For those who own a computer and MP3 player and use them as your main audio sources what site do you prefer to download your music from? And I stress again, for both the questions above; only lossless, 320 kbps formats. 

I also need to make clear that I do not use CDs. I have as much experience with them as everyone else here but I will NOT use them for any of my music.

I've been searching the web and this forum and I have had no luck. Everything has either been made very difficult and almost impossible to buy and download music that meets my requirements.

So, now that I have kept this easy for everyone, I will leave it up to you to respond with answers and answers alone.

Thank You, A1811.     

Nov 22, 2010 at 1:33 AM Post #2 of 4
I rip my own files from cds through EAC and then just drag and drop the folders onto my fuze. I'm pretty sure you can just drag and drop folders onto the s:flo2 as well. It's not like an iPod where you have to have a program that syncs the files onto it.

Nov 22, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #3 of 4

Quote:
I rip my own files from cds through EAC and then just drag and drop the folders onto my fuze. I'm pretty sure you can just drag and drop folders onto the s:flo2 as well. It's not like an iPod where you have to have a program that syncs the files onto it.

Thank You but I am staying away from CDs for my own reasons. A1811.

Nov 22, 2010 at 10:27 PM Post #4 of 4
 I could imagine its the same thing with downloading from a website. just download the files to a folder and drag and drop the folder. if you're looking for a website with lossless files for download, HD tracks is a good website, though their selection is pretty small. I'm sure there are places that you could illeagally download lossless music too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back