What do you think on AudioNote CDT1?
Feb 4, 2006 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Rainbird

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

I got an offer for an Audio Note CDT1 (new) and want to ask if somebody has experience with that CD transport.

Comments welcome
icon10.gif

Feb 4, 2006 at 7:18 PM Post #2 of 4
You may have some difficulty getting responses on this one. I had asked for opinions on the CDT Zero not too long ago, and I do not believe anyone responded. I have heard that the CDT1 is definitely better than the Zero, but how much I do not know. I read in at least one review of the Audio Note transport (I cannot remember if it was a review for the Zero or CDT1), that it had a slightly noisy operation. When I read this, my interest in the Zero diminished. However, both the Zero and CDT1 still interest me somewhat--especially since there are so few transports on the market these days. How things have changed in ten years...

Feb 5, 2006 at 8:34 AM Post #3 of 4
I don't have any experience with stuff that's not portable... Hhmmm...but you might as well save up for something more expensive because you know you're just going to want to upgrade eventually. You probably should just enter the contest at the link that's at the top left side of this page (the EnjoyTheMusic contest)...I hope to win either the Audio Note CDT2/II, the HeadRoom Package, or the Etymotic Package (whatever the prize names are called)...I would also like some of the other stuff, but yeah, I don't NEED most of those prizes (the cables/etc.), I don't want speakers, and I don't have any vinyl records yet (because that'd cost a lot and I don't think I have the room for vinyl right now). Good luck if you enter(ed).
wink.gif

Ahh, what the ***, just get the player...you know you want to! You should ask to listen to it if you haven't and if it's better than your other stuff, then definately go for it! If you don't get it, you'd probably regret it or something. If the guy doesn't want you to listen to it, then try to change his mind, like paying him a bit. Oh wait, it could be an online offer or something...um...just do some research on price/performance/reviews and see if you think it'd sound better than your current player...if it does, then go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back