What do you think of Seattle University?
Oct 24, 2003 at 8:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Luvya

100+ Head-Fier
I am thinking of transfering to SU in the winter, but the obvious problem is that I've never been to the campus, so I really can't grasp how and what the campus feels like. I also want to know how people who live in Seattle think of the school. When they hear SU...what are their reaction? Do they despise it? Or they think it's a respectable school? Mmm...let me know.

Oct 25, 2003 at 12:45 AM Post #2 of 5
I've never been to SU, but when I hear "Seattle" I think of three things: rain, rain, and coffee.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 25, 2003 at 1:18 PM Post #3 of 5
My Son attends Law school at Seattle University. It is a campus that is nestled in the city. Not a big sprawling one like the UW. It has been there for a very long time and I think well respected. I am not sure about the undergrad programs though.

Oct 25, 2003 at 9:47 PM Post #4 of 5
Law school at Seattle University is considered as their best program. I am applying for the MBA program...so I don't care too much about their undergrad either. From what I can see (the virtual tour) the campus looks nice, I am just not sure about the environment surrounding the campus. Is it ghetto? Is it ok? The campus is close to China Town and as a Taiwanese..I know china town is always dirty compared to other part of city...I want to know if it has an effect on SU. Btw...How far exactly is China Town to SU? From what I can make out from the map, I would say 20 min walk?

Oct 25, 2003 at 10:34 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back