What do you think about sound quality of these tracks
Jul 14, 2011 at 10:02 AM Post #91 of 97
Well upon closer inspection I noticed I had this song and the radio edit of it in 3 different albums already and two of them sounded clean and one of them sounded like the one in OP, distorted.

Trance The Vocal Session 6 - OK
Trance Voices Vol 11 - OK
Dream Dance Vol 31 - FAIL

Interesting...

Jul 14, 2011 at 10:22 AM Post #93 of 97

Quote:
Quote:
 More "coloured" is edit from OP. Compare it to original track. Mine don't have EQ/Saturation. Btw I've got flac version of this compilation, same distortion/overprocessing on those tracks. But others are ok. And I haven't heard such distortion in next compilations, so it's probably was an error, huge error.

...of course i mean comparing both to the original flac, your edit sounds more coloured ==a

Jul 14, 2011 at 10:43 AM Post #94 of 97

Quote:
 Yeah, songs in the OP from Dream Dance Vol 31.

Yea so there we have it.

Trance The Vocal Session 6

Trance Voices Vol 11 

^ In these albums it sounds fine. Hmm looks like Dream Dance whoever works there did something stupid with that particular album.

Jul 14, 2011 at 11:50 AM Post #95 of 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by RPGWiZaRD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yea so there we have it.

Trance The Vocal Session 6

Trance Voices Vol 11 

^ In these albums it sounds fine. Hmm looks like Dream Dance whoever works there did something stupid with that particular album.

Btw I have all Trance Voices volumes... I even havent heard them yet. Yeah, sound almost same as original radio edit, just a bit less louder. So a mastering engineer from DD team just killed it. I had more respect to this compilation before. Anyway it's a pure mainstream crap right now - one cd is cheap dancecore, another - ****house, cool...

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:06 PM Post #96 of 97
Ahh so we've finally figured it out? Nice.

I was right all along nananananananaananana JK
tongue.gif

Jul 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM Post #97 of 97
Quote:
Ahh so we've finally figured it out? Nice.

And you still think its free of distortion?
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Distortion
Quote:
 A distortion is the alteration of the original shape (or other characteristic) of an object, image, sound, waveform or other form of information or representation.

:wink:

Anyway, songs in OP are really messed up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back