what do you things about those IEMs? [Earinc Z5]
Jan 24, 2009 at 1:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

pila405

500+ Head-Fier
hey, some how i found those IEMs with 5 drivers [!!!] - dual bass, one mid, dual treble - the Earinc Z5.

Earinc/Insta-Mold - Professional Music Monitors for stage preformers and studio quality sound enhancement.

does anyone had ever exprienced those IEMs? can he compare those to the UE-10/11?

what are the posibilities that those IEMs have more details than the ue-11? and more neutral and transperent than the ue-10? or creating better soundstage with better seperation between the instruments than the ue-11?

i am soory about my horrible english and would like to see some comments if anyone ever heard about this company at all.

Jan 24, 2009 at 2:23 PM Post #2 of 7
well thos look great and sound like the could be great but.......

estimated?!?!?!? what do you mean the frequency range is estimated

plus the fact ive never heard of them or anything about them on here wouldnt encourage me to want to buy them, they do look interesting though

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:54 PM Post #3 of 7
We started a thread a while back asking about these Z5's but apparently if anyone had the extra $1,000.00 laying around they bought the UE11's instead.

http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/q...ustoms-373163/

No one seemed interested in buying them to try them out and let us know and no-one who has has come forward to give thier impressions.

The general concensus was that if they sounded better than UE11's We would have probably heard about it by now. And at a "Grand" no one is willing to take the "Leap of Faith"

Jan 24, 2009 at 4:58 PM Post #4 of 7
maybe this is a new young company, so we havn't heard about them.
maybe they ARE good but no one knows :\...

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:19 PM Post #5 of 7
well they must have some really crap pr people as they appear to have a reasonable range and a 5 driver iem should be driving people on here nuts.

looking at some of the other ones they do at us$350 for thier Z1 start quite reasonable for customs so again it would give me pause that no one on here as been talking about any of thier range. lest face it a lot of members on here dont exactly need wild encouragement to buy stuff yet no ones got anything from this company???

Jan 24, 2009 at 5:26 PM Post #6 of 7
They've been around for quite some time and except for our threads I can't realy find anything about them in any of the Audio forums.
Even if they did sound really bad, I think we would have heard that about them as well.
Go figure. Maybe thier P/R department needs to get some out to the high end reviewers here at Head.Fi and let them review them for them.

One of the posts over in the Hearyourself.com thread suggested that was going to get some to try but I haven't heard anything since.

Jan 24, 2009 at 6:14 PM Post #7 of 7
well i think this is the problem with all custom fit iem's basically you dont get to hear them unless you buy them, you cant borrow a friends pair, you cant sell them on if u dont like them so much and becasue so few people buy them there just isnt the info about them amongst reviewers and head fi'ers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back