what do you like except cans and music
Mar 3, 2006 at 2:36 AM Post #32 of 54
Photography, cars, watching movies, reading military fiction novels, paddling, and cruising of course
biggrin.gif
. Oh and I LOVE my sector nine, I think it's my most treasured companion next to my headphones, nothing like carvin' down a hill with 650s on
basshead.gif

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:08 AM Post #34 of 54
Motorcycling
Boating
Fishing
Sex
Electronic stuff gadgets computers ect
Guitar
Synth
Music
New toy the electric violin
Construction and tools...lots of tools
Dogs....I love dogs , black labs
Anything with a motor
Beer and cigarettes
Coffee
Money
Work (yes I like work)
Comedy Central
The History Channel
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I dont like food

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:26 AM Post #35 of 54
Video games (Loved them ever since I was a kid, work at a gamestop as a 3rd key, so I'm surrounded like every day!
biggrin.gif
)
Bowling (Been doing it for years, love it)
Paintball
Running/Jogging
Cars

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:35 AM Post #36 of 54
I forgot to mention computers in general... been into them since 1985, although PCs have gotten a lot more boring than they used to. There's still a lot of fun to be had (need to upgrade mine, if I can stop spending on audio for five minutes and save up for a new MB, CPU, RAM and case).

Mar 3, 2006 at 3:43 AM Post #37 of 54
Well, I do something even more important than listening to music:

Playing music. I am in two bands - one of which has a great local following in the downtown Manhattan area, particularly with college students. I also am studying Music Production, and I run a company with my best friend (also my roomate
biggrin.gif
) - the things behind which we cannot reveal yet - but they will be spectacular. I consider this shindig we're performing to be a hobby, because I enjoy working on it immensely.

Other than that, I enjoy open source programming, Linux and other computer hardware/software in general, tennis, martial arts, Southern Comfort (
biggrin.gif
), and live shows (I see two or three a week, normally).

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #38 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by mysticaldodo
nobody mention sleeping
biggrin.gif

...with sexy swimmer chicks.
biggrin.gif

I mountain bike, play ice hockey, cuddle with cute swimmer chicks, watch adult movies, chill at the bar with friends and discuss religion, politics, sex, and other weighty issues, design, tweak, and build audio gear, do handbrake spins with my car on snowy parking lots, and finding funny adult content on the internet.

Mar 3, 2006 at 4:32 AM Post #40 of 54
Spending time with my girlfriend, love to exercise, hang out with my college buddies, big fan of trying different types of beer and hard liquor, and I'm a big-time fan of learning new things.

Mar 3, 2006 at 5:03 AM Post #41 of 54
Enjoy reading some of fat brother's posts on the so-called Chinese Head-Fi forum. Quite entertaining sometime.
wink.gif

Besides that, photography, books, watching movies... sort of things already listed in my profile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back