What do you guys think of iTunes +
Feb 19, 2008 at 7:33 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ueyteuor /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i hate itunes.. its so complicated and the worst software i have ever used.... thats why i hate ipods.. unless they are rockboxed

not to argue, since it's preference, but I've never understood this. besides being somewhat bloated I consider it a great program. easy tagging, easy playlists... just very straitforward and EASY!

I used to use it for organizing my massive mp3 collection, but since I've deleted that mostly, I have less use for it. since I have an ipod (sort of a secondary player but it'd be a waste not to use it) it makes even more sense, and I keep a copy of my files in ALAC.

aaaanway, the itunes+ thing is good, just beacuse it's some form of recognition that some people care abouit quality in this market.

Feb 19, 2008 at 3:10 PM Post #17 of 18
I love the iTunes app for organization. Going out to wireless devices like Slim Systems Transporter too. I bought some iTunes Plus (256) CDs. Sounded quite good *considering*. Much better to my ears than mp3 at 256. Now I buy the physical CDs and go lossless or aiff. I *can* hear the difference between 256 and lossless, but it is quite subtle.

When iTunes offers Apple lossless files...I'll be ALL OVER IT!

Feb 19, 2008 at 5:29 PM Post #18 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by ken36 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I love itunes as a database for my CDs. Never buy from Apple.

Ditto!
iTunes is a great audio player. But I stay clear of iTunes Store, simply because they only sell lossy music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back