What do you guy's think about Grado SR-80's?
Jun 17, 2003 at 9:45 AM Post #16 of 18
The Geek thinks:

Nice entry-level open headphone for those who want an upfront sound and can afford a basic amp. Affordable, open, powerful sound.

Cheers,
Geek

Jun 17, 2003 at 11:31 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

Originally posted by Mojimbo
how would they compare to the grado sr-60s? I'm looking into investing a pair and was wondering if it would be worth the price difference(speaking of which, what would be a reasonable price to expect to pay for both models)?

ive auditioned both. The different pads used between these two make them sound so much different from each other, almost like night and day.

Compared to the sr80, sr60 was abit louder but it didnt have the clarity/definition in the music. The bass in the sr80s are much tighter too.

Been using the sr80 for more than a year now, very happy with it. Spending the 20 bucks extra is WELL WORTH it.

Jun 17, 2003 at 11:41 AM Post #18 of 18
SR80s are magic.
Dead set magic.

Iv had mine for 6 months and they fit me like a glove! Sure they were abbraisive at first but now theyre quite comfortable but i would never compare them to the higher end Senns.

They were my "proper" headphone and I will always remember them even though I have to sell them soon
frown.gif

ENJOY!#!#*^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back