what did i do wrong?
May 16, 2003 at 2:53 AM Post #16 of 22
hi spott, measure the +V with ground and -V with ground as well... u should get ~+9V and -9V...

for the pot, there are three wires going to it, right? One input, one output and ground... ignore the ground and connect in and out directly...

Hope this clear u up.... sorry, my english is not that good...
tongue.gif

May 16, 2003 at 3:06 AM Post #17 of 22
don't worry about it... i think i got it, and i buypassed the ground, and it worked!!!

both sides were equal volume, thank you verry verry much [so]hai

YES I'M FINISHED!!! [size=xx-small]after i figure out how to reconnect the pot...[/size]

May 17, 2003 at 12:06 AM Post #19 of 22
unfortunately, when i reconnect the pot, the same thing happens again. I COULD live without the pot, but its there and i would like to use it. i bought a linear pot because i found this

http://sound.westhost.com/project01.htm

a website talking about building a better volume controll, with a more logarithmetic curve than an audio pot. i used a 10K pot with a 1.5K resistor to ground. tell me if this page is lying to me and i should take out the resistors, are they causing the problem? its weird too, i can flip the channel that is softer by moving the leads of the pot from one set (its a dual ganged pot) to the other, what am i doing wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back