What counts as a post?
Jun 23, 2021 at 4:10 AM Post #3 of 10
a post.jpg

Jun 23, 2021 at 9:56 AM Post #4 of 10
Comments on the forums count as posts, be they the first post of a thread, or in an existing thread.

Regarding Classifieds, the second question in the Classifieds FAQ and Walkthrough is worth a read:

Are there any requirements to post a classified?

Anyone wishing to post a classified must be a member of Head-Fi for more than thirty (30) days, and have over fifteen (15) posts. Any Head-Fi'er who has not yet met these requirements will not be able to create a new classified.

Please note: Head-Fi Classifieds are reserved for Head-Fi'ers actively taking part in discussion threads. Posting nonsense or low effort posts to reach the post threshold is not allowed, and will be treated as forum spam. If it is found that a Head-Fi’er reached the requirement by making such posts, those posts will be removed and access to Head-Fi Classifieds may be revoked indefinitely.

Dec 11, 2023 at 6:53 AM Post #5 of 10
Comments on the forums count as posts, be they the first post of a thread, or in an existing thread.

Regarding Classifieds, the second question in the Classifieds FAQ and Walkthrough is worth a read:
Thanks for the answer. :) I recently joined Head-Fi and had the same query. This helps!

Dec 12, 2023 at 1:42 PM Post #6 of 10
Looks like OP has 15 posts now. All that's left is 30 days. Get in there!

I should post in the classifieds. I need someone to sell me a Dethonray HA-2.

Dec 19, 2023 at 2:24 PM Post #8 of 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Back