What color zen micro photo did you purchase? Show off its beauty, post a picture
Jan 2, 2006 at 5:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

sofunny

New Head-Fier
I am a future owner of a zen micro photo and was wondering what color to get based on other peoples opinions. I really want a red one but cant find one anywhere. What color zen micro did you purchase and post a picture of it.

Jan 2, 2006 at 6:44 AM Post #3 of 11
I think futureshop is a canadian store and I live in the us. Also it says its out of stock and not to mention that they offer it for a whopping price of 330 dollars.Is there a reason that I cant find any other color zen micro photo besides grey?Is it because it was just christmas or is there a short supply of zmp's?

Jan 2, 2006 at 7:08 AM Post #4 of 11
It's 330CAD. I was just thinking if you lived in one of the closer states you could drive up for a couple days... we drive down to Portland (tax-free!) all the time.

That's odd-- Future Shop here, in store, carries the red, light blue, green, black, and grey, while Best Buy carries the dark blue, purple, white, and grey. Seems kind of opposite the ordinary.
biggrin.gif

Jan 4, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #6 of 11
what, they are going to discontinue the zen micro photo, but ,it was so sweet.
frown.gif
I hope its not true. Does anybody know when the vision m is released? if its soon enough i will get the vision m.

Jan 4, 2006 at 4:58 PM Post #7 of 11

the grey looks nicer than i thought it would.

Jan 4, 2006 at 5:15 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by skudmunky
in all of your pictures the grey looks greenish. Weird.

maybe it's because of the sparkles on the photo's paint job.

Jan 8, 2006 at 5:53 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by sofunny
Does anybody know when the vision m is released? if its soon enough i will get the vision m.

it seems they keep changing the date. i first found out about the ZVM a week after it was released. everyday i would check for it's North American release date, first it was stated "End of December" then it was "Early to mid January" now i hear as late as March for the North American release. But then again Amazon.com it seems on their site got a stock of them in black. it no longer says "ship when available" now it's "ship within 24hrs"

usually those release dates are for the US, i'm in Canada so god knows how much longer WE gotta wait up here, so i finally i got tired of waiting and purchased mine from ebay, the courier came by Thursday but i wasn't home
frown.gif
so now i gotta wait till Monday...i haven't been able to sleep just the thought of seeing this baby

Jan 8, 2006 at 1:52 PM Post #11 of 11
I got a black one, can't be bothered posting pics but it looks way better than it does in the promo pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back