What Came In The Mail Today?
Apr 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM Post #361 of 1,420
4 magic cards I ordered, a bunch of coupons and crap from school and my maid costume, it was the wrong fabric so the seller is making two more and sending them here by the 10th, I'm impressed with her customer service.

Apr 1, 2009 at 7:39 AM Post #362 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4 magic cards I ordered...

As in that card game, "Magic: The Gathering" ?

Apr 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM Post #364 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatto /img/forum/go_quote.gif
4 magic cards. . .and my maid costume. . .

Really? I would have pinned you as a sorcerer, hobbit, or unicorn type of girl. . .

Apr 1, 2009 at 5:20 PM Post #365 of 1,420
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As in that card game, "Magic: The Gathering" ?

yeah I ordered 4 doubling seasons for my sap deck

Quote:

Originally Posted by xnothingpoetic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Really? I would have pinned you as a sorcerer, hobbit, or unicorn type of girl. . .

lol, this is for the convention being run here at UB, I got roped into being in the maid cafe

Apr 1, 2009 at 6:29 PM Post #366 of 1,420
seven pounds bluray from netflix
brothers in arms hell's highway (PC) from newegg

Apr 1, 2009 at 6:49 PM Post #367 of 1,420
P1010735.jpg
yay
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 1, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #368 of 1,420
My receiver came today in great condition! My speaker wires need banana plugs now though.
My dad got his Aqua Di Gio cologne today.

Apr 2, 2009 at 2:55 AM Post #370 of 1,420

AKG Hearo 999 Audiosphere Digital Processor and Amplifier (say that one three times fast...)

I had a bit of trouble getting it to work at first... line and optical inputs worked fine, but couldn't get it to do anything on the coax input (which I needed to use). I went as far as to disassemble the unit, partially trace out the input circuit, and start checking things on a DMM and oscilloscope. It was only then that I noticed I had the wrong cable plugged into it. The one that had nothing connected on the other end, rather than the one plugged into the Audio Alchemy digital switch / jitter reducer...

Yes, I resorted to the oscilloscope before actually checking that I had it hooked up right. Can I has facepalm?

I have it setup into a second input on my actual amp, so I can A/B it versus the unmodified signal from my DAC, but I'll need to put the attenuation jumpers back in the DAC so the levels match. The difference is quite noticable, not just a crossfeed effect but also with special equalization curves to fine-tune it for your own ears. I'll have to wait until I've had plenty of time with it before I can decide if I truly like the effect or not, but I've always liked crossfeed filters and from what I've heard so far this doesn't disappoint.

Apr 2, 2009 at 4:35 AM Post #371 of 1,420
Replacement WLAN card for my D620. No idea what I'll do with the machine now (the tablet has become indisputably my primary workstation), but at least it's a usable laptop now that it has wireless again.

Apr 3, 2009 at 1:19 AM Post #375 of 1,420
a sansa fuze 4gb came in just this moment . 2nd dap ever owned. First was an I audio G3 but i dont remember it much because it broke in the first couple months and i bought it like 4-5 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back