What Audio Gear Are You Getting for Christmas?
Dec 23, 2009 at 9:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 37

Raez

500+ Head-Fier
Sorry if I missed a thread like this, but I've looked back quite a few pages and I can't find anything.

Me: HE-5+EF-5!

Dec 23, 2009 at 9:37 PM Post #3 of 37
Nothing.

Audio gear can be purchased year round
tongue.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 9:39 PM Post #4 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by MomijiTMO /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nothing.

Audio gear can be purchased year round
tongue.gif

Not if you're a kid!
atsmile.gif

Dec 23, 2009 at 9:59 PM Post #5 of 37
I've asked for money and nothing else. Guess what thats going towards? (look in the 2nd line of my sig for a clue
wink.gif
)

Dec 23, 2009 at 10:23 PM Post #6 of 37
Probably none, but still a bit early to tell.
Not bought anything for myself, but if others have bought something for me remains to be seen. A DAC/Amp for the office would be nice...

Dec 23, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #7 of 37
I'm going to spend money on a new keyboard (got), two 500 GB WD Green HDs, a Rosewill two-in-one encloser, and a Rosewill 7 USB Hub (for the computer and backing up all my music).

My Music collection is not even 100 GB but I know it will slowly grow so 500 GB a pop is enough for it.

Or maybe save more money for a RS2i, mmmmmmmm.

Dec 23, 2009 at 10:29 PM Post #8 of 37
Right now I'm using the Hifiman EF2 -> Sennheiser HD 650's which is supposed to be for X-mas. The amp is probably not ideal but I can't afford anymore, you see my dad bought me these rather ridiculous headphones cause he's a bit mad and I had to buy something to use them with. So far I'm not terribly impressed but I have much more listening to do. . .

Dec 24, 2009 at 12:15 AM Post #13 of 37
I've actually been selling off some gear this past week, and when I stop being lazy, will sell some more. I'm really happy right now with all my gear, headphone and speaker rigs, and don't need more. I am going to get myself a few new cds. No point in having great gear unless you've got something good to listen to.

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:12 AM Post #14 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by apatN /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Get??! I have to work for it.
redface.gif

You know what I meant.
biggrin.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeusEx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
13's. Ed.8.

HATE.

Dec 24, 2009 at 5:31 AM Post #15 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by boomana /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've actually been selling off some gear this past week, and when I stop being lazy, will sell some more. I'm really happy right now with all my gear, headphone and speaker rigs, and don't need more. I am going to get myself a few new cds. No point in having great gear unless you've got something good to listen to.

Yeah. Now that I have the HD800s in house, my top priority is selling off some other gear (particularly this pesky Auditor), and buying music - I think I've bought 10 new CDs or so in the last week (which is a fast clip for me).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back