What are your favorite Websites (aside from Head-Fi)?
Feb 25, 2003 at 6:59 AM Post #46 of 50
nice links, mik!

you forgot the one in your sig --> the video game music one! great resource
smily_headphones1.gif

btw, do you understand japanese, korean, and portuguese? these are three languages i wish i had functional knowledge in. aside from those three, the other languages i wish i were totally fluent in are mandarin, spanish, french, and german, in that order.

Feb 26, 2003 at 8:20 PM Post #47 of 50
Thanks for the plug. I didn't think there were too many people interested in game music here.

I can't really read/speak any other languages besides English and French. I don't think Spanish, Portuguese, and some other European languages would be too hard to get a handle on. I can pick out some words here and there already. I've been trying to learn Japanese for a while but I haven't gotten too far. I too would like some fluency in a few Asian languages. Could prove very useful in the future
biggrin.gif

Feb 27, 2003 at 4:24 PM Post #48 of 50
All of the sites you've mentioned have their uses, but really, they pale before this one in terms of seasoned artistry and elegance:

http://www.andrewantone.com/

(a friend refers to this site as "your nephew's training bra")

Feb 27, 2003 at 8:49 PM Post #49 of 50
Well let's see..

For discussions, I've made the horrible mistake of answering headphone questions at a forum for PDAs. People who try to use a Palm or Pocketpc for an audio source are the same people who will tell their B&O a8s are da bomb...and will flame you when you suggest they're wrong. I lost my temper and proclaimed them all idiots, not really my typical style.
rolleyes.gif

PDA sites -

www.palminfocenter.com
www.brighthand.com
www.the-gadgeteer.com
www.pocketpcthoughts.com
www.palmgear.com
www.handango.com

Random -

Helsinki newspaper in English -
www.helsinki-hs.net

Photoshop Phriday -