What Are You Listening To Right Now? [#6]
Feb 2, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #1,666 of 18,476
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I go back to read the posts since I've last visited, don't know about anyone else though.

I do as well. TBO, there are some posts I skim over like like vcoheda . But if a member posts here consistently, as at least once every couple days, I start to track their taste. And if their taste is similar to mine, I start to snipe, ordering new music off their unspoken recommendation.

As for dpippel , who knows what that guy is up to!
biggrin.gif

I also like to quote and comment about the selection of newer participants. It's amazing how many never respond...
very_evil_smiley.gif

- Also I love the free download links!

I'm listening to NPR at the moment.

Feb 2, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #1,667 of 18,476
Quote:

Originally Posted by virometal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do as well. TBO, there are some posts I skim over like like vcoheda . But if a member posts here consistently, as at least once every couple days, I start to track their taste. And if their taste is similar to mine, I start to snipe, ordering new music off their unspoken recommendation.

As for dpippel , who knows what that guy is up to!
biggrin.gif

I also like to quote and comment about the selection of newer participants. It's amazing how many never respond...
very_evil_smiley.gif

- Also I love the free download links!

I'm listening to NPR at the moment.

It's all true. This guy latches on and never lets go!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Viro, out of curiosity, have you ever picked up anything I was listening to in here?

Feb 2, 2007 at 8:22 PM Post #1,669 of 18,476
Quote:

Originally Posted by GlendaleViper /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Viro, out of curiosity, have you ever picked up anything I was listening to in here?

Well, I did pick that Tricky Woo you rec'ed me. But sorry Viper, I don't think our tastes are very similar. Besides classic rock, I don't listen to much of the Roll's at the moment.

Feb 2, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #1,671 of 18,476
The Thievery Corporation - Air Batucada

Feb 2, 2007 at 9:25 PM Post #1,672 of 18,476
Shins - Wincing The Night Away

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, I go back to read the posts since I've last visited, don't know about anyone else though. I do it because I'm a music adventurer constantly on the prowl for new music!
tongue.gif

Well I too browse it for new music, but I must agree 90% of people use it to bump up their post count. I have even replied to one new post with a question and the guy just went right on posting what he was listening to for another 2 or 3 times without even reading the posts.

Feb 2, 2007 at 9:56 PM Post #1,673 of 18,476
Tristan / Böhm (Bayreuth 1966)

Regards,

L.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back