The Police - De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

Aug 25, 2007 at 2:11 PM Post #9,037 of 9,280
Take Me To The Pilot Of Your Soul

Elton John / SA-CD

SACDP/Foreplay pre-/Opera/K-701s
wink.gif

Alberta - Live At The Bad Habits Cafe by Bad Influence
/ MAPLESHADE'S MUSIC FESTIVAL:

Here are 13 of our best-sounding tracks—everything from blues and R&B to gospel and jazz. There’s a single thread that connects all our artists—they’re passionate about music. That’s the thread that ties Sunny Sumter’s soulful and smoky-voiced “Nick of Time” to Joe Stanley’s raw sax lament “Blues For Danny (Gatton)” and the ARC Choir’s joyous “Shady Green Pastures”. Modesty aside, I doubt you’ll find another CD that melds such wide-ranging music styles, creative intensity and jaw-dropping, “there’s a saxophonist in my living room” sound. Best of all, I think you’ll have a big smile on your face ’cause THIS MUSIC IS FUN.

Pristine recordings close to binaural in effect
wink.gif

Curtis Mayfield / Curtis Live

Recorded live in a small club located in the N.Y. Village's funky Bitter End club, on a freezing January '71 night. Less a brass section, the guitars congas and drums are recorded wonderfully for any Live album where Curtis lays down the vocals outstandingly in this masterpiece of his early works predating the album Superfly by a year. 16 tracks with two bonus tracks obviously recorded later with a brass section, Superfly and Mighty Mighty... Gone now, his art and message lives on!

Aug 25, 2007 at 2:21 PM Post #9,038 of 9,280
Phil Collins - No Jacket Required

Aug 25, 2007 at 5:23 PM Post #9,040 of 9,280
Ain't Talkin' Bout Love - Van Halen - remaster in HDCD
eggosmile.gif

Aug 25, 2007 at 5:41 PM Post #9,042 of 9,280
Albert King - Breaking Up Somebody's Home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back